Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Advocate

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 05:08 pm
Israel breaks up planned Palestinian attacks on US and Israeli targets in Israel.

Is it any wonder that Israel has essentially given up any hope of reaching any reasonable agree with the Pals for a separate Pal state.

THE SLATEST
YOUR NEWS COMPANION BY JOSH VOORHEESJAN. 22 2014 4:42 PM
Slatest PM: Israel Says It Foiled a Planned Al-Qaida Attack on U.S. Embassy

Israel Says It Foiled an Al-Qaida Attack on US Embassy: Reuters: "Israel said on Wednesday it had arrested two Palestinians from East Jerusalem who were planning to carry out attacks for al Qaeda with the help of foreign suicide bombers posing as Russian tourists. The men were recruited by another al Qaeda agent in the Gaza Strip, said Israel's Shin Bet intelligence agency—the second Israeli report in as many months suggesting the militant network was taking root among Palestinians. Hamas Islamists governing Gaza rejected the spy agency's account as 'silly fabrications,' saying it was an attempt to justify Israeli military strikes in the territory. Security experts say al Qaeda and its global agenda have for a long time had only a only fringe appeal among Palestinians as they pursue a more nationalist conflict with the Jewish state. .... According to the agency, the Palestinians planned to provide bomb vests to foreign militants posing as Russian tourists for attacks on an Israeli convention center in Jerusalem and the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv."

Details: Associated Press: "The Palestinian operatives had planned on several other attacks, [Israel] said. One included shooting out the tires of a bus and then gunning down passengers and ambulance workers. ... The agency said the plot was in 'advanced planning stages' but gave no further information on how close the men got to carrying it out. It said the Palestinians from Jerusalem had used their Israeli resident cards to scope out and gather intelligence on targets. They were arrested in the past few weeks, it said. ... The Shin Bet said the three suspects made contact with al-Qaida over the Internet. It said they planned on traveling to Syria — where various jihadist groups are battling the forces of President Bashar Assad — for training."
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 05:25 pm
@Advocate,
Isn't it any wonder why people who has no legal property rights and freedoms continues their terrorist activities in a country they claim is a democracy. ?????????
Advocate

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 05:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Isn't it any wonder why people who has no legal property rights and freedoms continues their terrorist activities in a country they claim is a democracy. ?????????

Why don't you admit the truth for once? The Pals are murderous bastards. They not only kill Israelis, but also kill Christians and other minorities. They even kill their daughters and wives without valid justifications.

Suckers like you just encourage their barbaric and murderous actions.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 05:50 pm
@Advocate,
You failed to respond to my post, and instead went on a wild goose chase.
No sense in repeating how many innocent Pals killed vs innocent Jews, because it's a waste of time and effort. You are a bigot and hateful Jew.
Advocate

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 05:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You failed to respond to my post, and instead went on a wild goose chase.
No sense in repeating how many innocent Pals killed vs innocent Jews, because it's a waste of time and effort. You are a bigot and hateful Jew.

Gee, does hating murderous vermin make me a bigot and a hateful Jew?
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 02:10 pm
@Advocate,
The "murderous vermins" are the Jews of Israel. The numbers speak for themselves. We're talking "innocents killed."
Foofie

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 02:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

The "murderous vermins" are the Jews of Israel. The numbers speak for themselves. We're talking "innocents killed."

As long as you are defining "murderous vermin," do you include any Middle Eastern countries that kill their own citizens who are attempting a peaceful protest?

Your use of the word "vermin" is thoughtless, in my opinion. Since the word "vermin" can be based on many things, even one's DNA. So, you might be including yourself, when some people make reference to the Imperial Japanese. Your attempt to add robustness to your condemnation, with the word "vermin," is really lessening your argument for anyone acquainted with methods of propaganda. Did the teacher request the class to use more vivid nouns?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 02:57 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Your use of the word "vermin" is thoughtless, in my opinion.
c.i. is quoting Advocate.
(Perhaps you didn't notice the quotation marks [" "] and that it is a direct http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w641/Walter_Hinteler/a_zps6777482e.jpg response ?)
Foofie

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 03:02 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Foofie wrote:

Your use of the word "vermin" is thoughtless, in my opinion.
c.i. is quoting Advocate.
(Perhaps you didn't notice the quotation marks [" "] and that it is a direct http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w641/Walter_Hinteler/a_zps6777482e.jpg response ?)

I stand corrected. But naturally, I won't apologize to anyone.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2014 12:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

It is pretty clear that you think that the murderous Pal swine are not killing enough Jews. And you have the temerity to call me a bigot.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2014 12:22 pm
@Advocate,
You,
Quote:
It is pretty clear that you think that the murderous Pal swine are not killing enough Jews. And you have the temerity to call me a bigot.

Not only that the Jews are killing more innocent Pals, but are also stealing their land. That you can't see the "sins" and "illegal" actions of the Jews is appalling. Your hate of the Pals speak for itself! You're the bigot.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2014 01:46 pm
When the muslim world get their hands on nukes within the next 10 years it'll be "adios Israel"..Wink
Advocate

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2014 01:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You,
Quote:

Not only that the Jews are killing more innocent Pals, but are also stealing their land. That you can't see the "sins" and "illegal" actions of the Jews is appalling. Your hate of the Pals speak for itself! You're the bigot.

You are quite the liar. You say that Jews are killing more INNOCENT Pals. Israel has never targeted the innocent, something the Pals were very good at. Please give us the details of how the Jews are killing more innocent Pals.

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2014 01:52 pm
@Advocate,
You're just blind and dumb. You can't be helped by facts in this world, because of your bigotry and ignorance.
Advocate

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2014 01:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You're just blind and dumb. You can't be helped by facts in this world, because of your bigotry and ignorance.

Just as I thought -- you have no response to my challenge to your charges. You are an old phony who should just shut up.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2014 02:39 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You really are a sick git. Any nuclear confrontation anywhere in the world would be a catastrophe, not something to smiley face at. Your obsession with playing toy soldiers means you place no real value on human life.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2014 03:47 pm
@Advocate,
All your so-called challenges have been answered ad nauseum; it's not our fault you don't understand simple math or the international human rights organizations that calls the takeover of Palestinian lands as illegal. Not one have said Jews have any right to steal lands from other people. NONE.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2014 03:53 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

When the muslim world get their hands on nukes within the next 10 years it'll be "adios Israel"..Wink

I gather that this would make you quite happy. Keep in mind that, should Israel get hit, it might be adios a number of other countries, including non-Muslim countries.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2014 05:57 pm
@Advocate,
You,
Quote:
I gather that this would make you quite happy. Keep in mind that, should Israel get hit, it might be adios a number of other countries, including non-Muslim countries.

If Jews are so aware of this, why does Israel have nukes?
Miller

Reply Sun 26 Jan, 2014 09:47 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

. They even kill their daughters and wives without valid justifications.

Without VALID justification? What might that VALID justification be? You're a sick and disgusting PUTZ , for posting such a comment.