Lindsay Lohan is Gay (or at least Bi)?

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 10:06 am
Who knew! Shows how much I care about **** going on in Hollywood. I think she's finally not drunk and high all the time so good for her! Maybe she's finally found someone to help keep her straight.

She just seems a little.....icky to me.

http://www.evilbeetgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/lindsay_sam.jpg

Uh, no pun intended.

I have no idea why I posted this thread.

Bored I guess.

Cheers.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,600 • Replies: 9
No top replies

eoe

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 10:13 am
Altho she appears to be involved in a gay relationship at the moment, she has stated that she IS NOT gay. Okay??? Rolling Eyes
shewolfnm

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 10:47 am
that is SUCH old news.

but I dont like the little coke head none anyway
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 10:52 am
@Bella Dea,
Bella Dea wrote:

Who knew! Shows how much I care about **** going on in Hollywood. I think she's finally not drunk and high all the time so good for her! Maybe she's finally found someone to help keep her straight.

Aren't you grateful that you had someone like Shewolf to help you, Bella. We should all be so lucky.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 11:20 am
Ha! The wolfie is the one who writes DICK on my forehead with an arrow pointing to my mouth, on which is written "Insert here" when I am drunk. And she's the one who gave me all those shooters....

Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 11:20 am
@eoe,
Yeah, what does that mean?

LiLo is a mystery wrapped in an enigma.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 12:36 pm
@Bella Dea,
The Onion did this story recently

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/dame_judi_dench_begins_dating

Quote:
Dame Judi Dench Begins Dating Female DJ

December 19, 2008 | Issue 44•51
Article Tools

LOS ANGELES"Hollywood's paparazzi and celebrity gossip-hounds were abuzz with excitement this year, when notorious party girl and multiple-BAFTA-award-winning actress Dame Judi Dench, 74, entered into a lesbian love affair with a popular nightclub disc jockey.
Enlarge Image Judi Dench

Dench, a knighted member of the British Empire and notorious tabloid trash.

Though Dench had never made her sexual preference public, most assumed her to be heterosexual, since she has been romantically linked to such hunky actors as her late husband, Michael Williams. But she shocked the media when photos emerged in early July showing the classically trained Dench and a 32-year-old female DJ canoodling in L.A. hotspot Chateau Marmont. The Royal Shakespeare Company veteran and tabloid favorite was soon swarmed by paparazzi, who also published images of Dench drunkenly making out with her gaunt-looking, bleached-blonde lover in the alley behind D.C.'s most elite club, the Lotus Range.

In September, Us Weekly ran an exclusive claiming that the tomboyish DJ treated Dench to a sexy lap dance in full view of the revelers at New York's Gramercy Room.

The rest of it is pretty funny. I think they just took a story on Lohan and replaced the names and ages.
Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 01:47 pm
I say if she wants to be gay, great! But for god's sake, get a hottie.

0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 04:46 pm
@parados,
I think you're right about the rag running the same story but switching out names. They even wrote that Dame Judi was pulled over for drunk driving with Maggie Smith and Angela Lansbury (???) and flashed her panty-less crotch? That was Britney, right? Or was it Paris?

And then there's the story about Bush as the first gay president???
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 05:33 pm
@Bella Dea,
( this photo is BEGGING to be captioned...)

http://www.evilbeetgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/lindsay_sam.jpg

New Fragrance.. _ Lindsey Lohan

Finger Fungus... the new STD

" And she was THIS wide"

" Look mom. Sticky fingers"

0 Replies