Guys help a girl out. Hey the girls can help me out too

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 03:33 pm
I want to know would a guy maintain contact with a girl over long distances and say things like I miss you if he wasn't intrested in her in more then just a friendley way.

I really like this guy but he studies in Cape Town i Live in Jo'burg and when I saw him in Cape town we got on really well and he asked if he could phone me even though nothing really happened. I was there for just over a week and I saw him twice in Jo'burg before he went back to Cape Town.

Anyway he phones and Texts me pretty often as I him, you think he could be intrested in more then just friendship? I want to know if I should pursue this further or not, he'll be up here in November and I'll be in Cape town in January.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,060 • Replies: 11
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 03:34 pm
Sure, see him, see what happens.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 03:36 pm
Yeah but you think I'm shooting in the dark or do i have a leg to stand on? on a scale of ten what are my hopes is he being nice or geniune?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 03:39 pm
I have no idea, from what you say. But you already met him -- that's how things started -- and if you are interested in seeing him again, go for it. Then see what happens.

He might not be genuine, he might be trying to impress you, but if you are just basically careful, you can figure that out. If you will already be in the vicinity -- he will be going to Jo'Burg no matter what, not just to see you -- what's the harm?

Do take basic precautions, though, same as with anyone else you don't know well -- meet in a public place, etc., etc.

Good luck!
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 03:42 pm
hehehe sure but I already been in this dudes car just me and him like at 1 in the morning so i kinda trust him.

I'm just wondering if i should stop these silly sms games and be like look dude i really really dig you and want to know if you feel the same way?

I can't decide if i should be brave or sit it out.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 03:42 pm
He wants you, from the sounds of it. Go for it. If you hook up and he gets all dodgy on you, meh, move on, he's either disturbed or gay at that point, but it is worth a shot. I'd say at least an 8.5 on the scale, conservative estimate.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 03:44 pm
Also, ya know, guys can be pretty shy too, not knowing whether an advance will be taken the wrong way or not....just thinking...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 03:45 pm
Oh if it's a silly game thing, sure, go for it.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 03:45 pm
cavfancier thanks for the vote of confidence. Yeah and i reckon I'll most definatley hook up with and don't worry I don't take abuse or missuse of any kind wheater physical verbal or pshycological. Smile
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 03:46 pm
sorry guys drunk and speeling and typing much to be desired for thats also why i'm being so soppy
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 03:47 pm
:cool: Good to hear. This sounds like a slam-dunk to me.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 03:49 pm
man i got a head ache and man I got dirt all over my arm where in the world did that come from...

back to discussion yeah I hope so cos i mis him like crazy and hardly know him and he's a real sweetie pie... a real hot rich clever sweeetie pie

Tagged's good and properley whipped
0 Replies