It was plus after plus for me

fansy

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2008 06:21 pm
Quote:
Generation Y’s search for meaning makes support for volunteering among the benefits it values most. More than half of workers in their 20s prefer employment at companies that provide volunteer opportunities, according to a recent Deloitte survey. The software company Salesforce.com gives 1% of profits to its foundation, which pays for employees to volunteer 1% of their work time. Salesforce.com staff will do 50,000 hours of community service this year. “This program has dramatically increased our ability to recruit and retain high-quality employees,” says CEO Marc Benioff. It’s what attracted Eliot Moore, 26. “When I heard about the Salesforce.com Foundation, it was plus after plus for me,” he says. “It’s a way to take the skills I learned in the corporate arena and give back to the community without leaving the company.”

What does "it was plus after plus for me" mean?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 900 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2008 06:24 pm
Plus = positive
Minus = negative

So he was saying that he was finding one good thing after another about working at salesforce.
0 Replies