Cat Chewing Wires!

Rene Shephered

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2009 07:11 pm
@Chumly,
A friends cat chewed into an electric wire and got electrocuted...and she was there to see it and could do nothing to save the cat. Exremely traumatic...took her a very, very long time to recover from it. She now has spiral cords surrounding all of her electrical wiring.
LIFETIME pet lover
0 Replies

AshliNiko

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 10:32 am
OMG! My siamese is 4, and she has always stolen my pony tail holders and rubber bands and chewed on them-but nothing else. My boyfriend n I recently got iPhones, and she has almost chewed the chargers in half all the way up! The thing is, she knows she's not supposed to be doing it, because when I catch her she takes off running before I even yell at her. Wonder why the sudden bad habit?
Chumly

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 12:08 pm
@AshliNiko,
Who knows, but you could try putting hot sauce on the chew-able stuff, also cats seem to hate tinfoil.
0 Replies

Ashlikathleen

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 08:26 pm
@AshliNiko,
This is too weird. My name is Ashli, I have an almost 2 year old Siamese cross, (Tonkanese) and he does the exact same thing.
0 Replies