My Husband, My Cousin, and the Surgery

Montana

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 04:23 pm
Phoenix, you must be exausted! Hoping you're getting all the rest you need along with Mr. P.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 04:23 pm
@Phoenix32890,
Hi, Phoenix. Thinking of you and Mr. P.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 07:22 am
Thanks for the words of support. Mr. P. is still very tired, and hurting. I told him that I wanted to get him out today, so, if he is up to it, I will take him out for an early dinner. I think that his blood pressure has been reduced, but it is still far from perfect. He is still getting the evening spikes, but they are not as dramatic as before the operation.

As far as my cousin is concerned, she is a bloomin' riot. She ended up coming and sitting with me in the hospital for about an hour. She pushed and pushed about me coming home with her. She attempted to make me feel guilty that she had gone out and prepared food for me. I did not buy into that.

I stayed overnight in the hospital. She called me, and I told her that we were leaving the next morning. She asked me to call her when I got back home. When I didn't, she called me.

I think that in my next life I will be a hermit!
Rolling Eyes
jespah

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 09:06 am
@Phoenix32890,
I have a cousin like that. Perhaps we're related.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 09:19 am
Glad to hear your husbands home phoenix, and doing at least better than before the surgery. Sorry about the pain he's in.

Sounds like your cousins needs a new project.
0 Replies