Democrats

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 03:52 pm
To All My Democrat Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible,
low-stress,non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday,practiced within the most enjoyable
traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular
persuasion and/or traditions of others,or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the
generally accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose
contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other
country nor the only Americain the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color,
age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,017 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 09:34 pm
@H2O MAN,
Do we now roast marshmellows?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 05:33 am
@H2O MAN,
I know this is meant to be funny, but thank you for remembering that there are some of us who don't celebrate Christmas.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 06:54 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

...thank you for remembering that there are some of us who don't celebrate Christmas.

You're welcome and Happy Festivus Exclamation
0 Replies

Woiyo9

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 07:21 am
@jespah,
I do not think he is laughing. this is what your kind is trying to turn this Nation into. A bland society with no traditions nor goals.

jespah

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 08:15 am
@Woiyo9,
I've got plenty of traditions. Christmas just isn't one of them.

Thanks for outlining "my kind". What else do we do? Kindly enlighten me.
Woiyo9

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 08:20 am
@jespah,
I am sure you do and I respect your right to enjoy your traditions.

I trust you would respect mine.

Merry Christmas.
jespah

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 08:21 am
@Woiyo9,
Of course I respect yours. Happy Chanukah.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 08:28 am
@Woiyo9,
Quote:
I do not think he is laughing. this is what your kind is trying to turn this Nation into. A bland society with no traditions nor goals.

"Our kind" is attempting to live our lives to way that we see fit, and getting along with other people who have a different slant on life. It seems to me that this what was America was all about when it was first founded.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 09:47 am
I have decided to give my Chanukah awareness this year a Latin rhythm: One, Two, Three, Cha-Cha-Cha, Cha-nukah.

0 Replies