Tired and weak all over..

nebabe5

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2008 05:02 pm
I am usually active and it has never bothered me before. Lately I have been getting very tired to the point where I'm about to pass out just sitting on the couch. I'm hungry a lot and my muscles feel very weak. I'm completely healthy, I just don't have a clue as to why I'm feeling like this all of a sudden.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,251 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2008 05:07 pm
@nebabe5,
nebabe5- Welcome to A2K! Very Happy

People who are healthy don't have the symptoms that you do. When was the last time that you had a thorough medical checkup with blood work? It may be a minor problem, or it may be not. The only way to find out is to see a good doctor, as soon as possible. No one needs to be walking around with the symptoms that you have.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2008 05:08 pm
@nebabe5,
Ask for a lyme disease test. Chronic fatigue or low blood sugar is also a possibility.
0 Replies

bathsheba

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2008 05:40 pm
@nebabe5,
Blood sugar check and general physical in order, I think! Feeling like you're going to pass out is not healthy. Rather than wonder, go see your doc this week. You'll feel better knowing than wondering,

all the best
Bathy
bathsheba

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 09:18 pm
@bathsheba,
So, how are you, nebabe5?

Tapping foot, waiting...............

Bathy
0 Replies