Stop Me Before I Kill Again

djjd62

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2008 11:30 am
http://dlisted.com/files/gorgeouscholaeyebrowspeters.jpg
This is 23-year-old Christina Raines, the new fiancee of Drew Peterson.

Drew Walter Peterson (born January 6, 1954), is a former Bolingbrook, Illinois police sergeant who has has been accused of killing his third and fourth wives.The story has received national media attention in the United States. Peterson has repeatedly denied involvement in both cases, and no credible evidence against him has been brought forward by the authorities.

Drew Peterson

Kathleen Savio
It was reported that between 2002 and 2004, police were called out to the Peterson house 18 times on domestic disturbance calls, including calls for returning children late after visitation, during Drew Peterson's third marriage, to Kathleen Savio (June 13, 1963 - March 1, 2004). Kathleen Savio's body was subsequently found in a circular bathtub on March 1, 2004. Her death was initially ruled an accidental drowning.
However, following Stacy Peterson's disappearance, Savio's body was exhumed and underwent forensic examination on November 16, 2007. Dr. Michael Baden, a former New York City chief medical examiner who conducted the examination at the request of Savio's relatives and Fox News, concluded that she died of drowning following a struggle when her body was placed in the bathtub. The results of the official autopsy ordered by the county have yet to be released to the public. Illinois state attorney James Glasgow told the press that after examining evidence in the case, he believed that the death was a "homicide staged to look like an accident." On February 21, 2008, Glasgow announced that a pathologist determined that Savio's death was a homicide, adding that the death had been investigated as such reopening the case following the exhumation.
Rev. Neil Schori, a pastor at Stacy Peterson's church, reported that she had told him that Drew had killed Kathleen Savio and had made it look like an accident and that she was fearful of her husband. Stacy had provided Drew's alibi for his whereabouts on the evening that Kathleen Savio died.

Disappearance of Stacy Peterson

Stacy Peterson (born January 20, 1984) went missing on October 28, 2007. She was officially reported missing in the early hours of October 29, 2007, after her sister, Cassandra Cales, failed to hear from her when expected. Drew Peterson claims that Stacy called him at 9 p.m. on Sunday to tell him that she had left him for another man and that she had left her car at Bolingbrook's Clow International Airport.
The last recorded words from Stacy Peterson were left on a voicemail on her father's answering machine on October 17 at 12:37 P.M., 11 days before she disappeared. The message said, "Hey dad! It's me, Stacy, I just wanted to call you and tell you I love you. I also wanted to give you my new phone number. OK, love you."

Several leads have been followed in the investigation by Illinois State Police with FBI involvement. Four search warrants have been issued and carried on Drew Peterson's property following Stacy's disappearance, including seizure of his vehicle and Stacy's vehicle, and Drew's 11 guns.
Rick Mims, Peterson's long-time friend, has admitted that Drew Peterson and Mims bought three blue containers from a cable company, where they both worked part-time in 2003, and has provided photos of the containers to police. Mims had also sold his story to the tabloids for an undisclosed sum of money. Peterson's stepbrother, Thomas Morphey, who has a history of drug and alcohol addiction, attempted suicide two days after allegedly helping Drew carry a large blue plastic container from Peterson's Bolingbrook home to his sport utility vehicle, fearing he may have helped dispose of the body of Stacy Peterson. Neighbors reported seeing Peterson and another man hauling a 55-gallon barrel, large enough to hold a person, out of the house shortly after Stacy's disappearance. Cales, who has a lengthy police record of her own, says she wants Drew Peterson to take a lie detector test about his knowledge of a blue barrel or container that she said she saw in their garage two days before Stacy disappeared. Joel Brodsky, Peterson's attorney has denied any container is missing from the home. There were also reports of truckers referring to the containers, but their stories were treated as not credible, after it was found they were not in the Bolingbrook area at the times they claimed.
One theory, according to a police source, is that Stacy Peterson was romantically involved with Scott Anthony Rossetto, or his brother Keith Rosetto, both of Shorewood, Illinois, though Rosetto denies this. Investigators have speculated that Peterson's body may have been dumped near Rossetto's home in an effort to frame him as the killer.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,778 • Replies: 0
No top replies