weightpulling: my dog just might be a champion

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2008 10:29 am
anyways, i hear that 8000 pounds is a very high amount to pull as a pitbull weighing 90 pounds ( or under)
after talking to some new friends who also weightpull.

my dog can pull a lot more than that, on pnuematic wheels, she has pulled 10 thousand pounds, i dont know if it was official, but when i walked my dog halfway across town to my dads work, where they had towtrucks weighing at least that much, she could move it. maybe not under 60 seconds, but she could pull it, and my dad bragged about her to his coworkers like it was like an event..(after walking for 2 hours!?!??!)

i had chicken waiting for her tho(tacos mexico hehe), that might not fit into the rules.. and she got fat and lazy at my moms house. but man, i have walked her all the way up and down las vegas boulevard. thats a long long way for u tourists..

rip tasha, no disrespect but jefita is gonna be famous..

<3<3<3<3<3

lol, all this trouble, this strife, this hardship, and to find out my dog could be an "official" weight pulling champion, GLOBALLY?

you know what, my dog is going to be "THEE" weightpulling champion, i dont know why, but dogs are my destiny, i might have chose that destiny, but whatever, shes going to dominate whatever bracket shes in.whatever style, whatever kind of competition..

period.

shes like, shes like making up for all that **** i went thru, i might not have a home for her for long (because my gmas daughters dog attacks her then she attacks back WTF?!?!?!)

jefita, here we come.

its all worth it. shell pull a ******* tank if i asked her too, swear to god..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 811 • Replies: 3
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2008 11:29 am
@OGIONIK,
My neighbors train weight pulling Pbulls and I think its a bit painful to the dogs . They have a very large industrial anvil both on wheels and on a skid that the dogs pull over this woodchip track. Whats the point? The dog looks like some kind of pituitary/roid freak dog from Klingon.
Green Witch

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2008 01:38 pm
@farmerman,
Improperly trained dogs end up with all kinds of problems, many not fixable. Even properly trained dogs end up having to be put to sleep before their normal lifespan because of body damage. Light pulling is fine, but power pulling destroys the dogs' muscles, tendons and bones over time. It's very sad to see a young dog with tendonitis or arthritis caused by stress pulling.
OGIONIK

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2008 04:30 pm
@Green Witch,
i didnt know that

they were used to pull plows i know for sure, bred for it in the americas...

bleh...i hope it doesnt do that...

she loves pulling stuff, before my gma threw my shopping cart away she would flip everytime she heard my pulling it out of the backyard

0 Replies