merry andrew is in the hospital

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 12:06 am
I wouldn't trust George, Merry. He might make a move on you.
Sglass

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 12:16 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
Oh Gus, there is something I wanted to discuss with you. I see that you still have your wonderful little avatar. I would like to have the wonderful avatar you picked out for me. Can it be restored? Or can I be restored? How old do you have to be to be an antique?

Oh and MA don't pay any attention to Gus, George is harmless.
George

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 08:03 am
@Sglass,
Quote:
Actually, I wuz looking through Jane's photo album and saw his picture and I thought OMG I know that man from somewhere.

I hope it wasn't a Post Office bulletin board.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 08:55 am
@Sglass,
I don't recall where I got that photo for you sglass, but here is one that is similar. Perhaps one of the hamsters or someone with more competence than me will take the time to restore the image.

http://www.beachfeature.com/thumb2/surfg_200505_smm/surfg_200505_smm1.jpg
Butrflynet

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 09:12 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
Bunch more here, too. Pick one and I'll crop it down to size for you.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=big%20surfing%20waves&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 09:16 am
@Butrflynet,
I'm pretty sure the one I posted is very close to the original, if not the same image, Butrflynet. Why don't you just do that one for sglass. It will be a nice surprise when she returns and finds her beloved image. And thank you for doing that.
Butrflynet

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 10:07 am
Okay, here's the reduced and cropped image. Sglaa, to install it, read this thread. Region Philbis even has some screen shots to help you with the specifics of it.

How to install your avatar. You'll have to right click your mouse on the image below and save it to your hard drive before you can use it to install it on Gravatar.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_z2t3-2ANqrg/SWN-8TOMToI/AAAAAAAAAnk/u-O6d7EpSpQ/s144/sglass.jpg
NickFun

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 01:45 pm
It's really pretty easy once you know how to do it. But, then again, isn't everything?
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 05:44 pm
@Butrflynet,
Are you serious Butflynet. Gus understands my limitations.

When it comes to this kind of stuff I am a "Poor Thang". I can't follow instructions period. I suffer from the worst ADD in the world when it comes to computers. I'm lucky I know how to turn it on.

Thanks anyway.

0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 06:34 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
Yes Gus that is my beloved image. I tried doing all the directions stuff and got absolutely nowhere. My brain gets comotose when confronted with high tech.
NickFun

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:12 pm
@Sglass,
Sglass, it takes a day or two for the picture to 'take'. Just hang on!
Sglass

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 03:43 am
@NickFun,
I don't think so Nick. I got frustrated and threw the towel in.

But I did figure out how to pay a bill on-line. I had my teeth done with a loan from CareCredit and I don't have them set up for automatic bill pay yet. I was sweating bullets. Late fee is $39.

Guuuus - Buttttterflynet where is my beloved avatar? I'm having anxiety attack.
Butrflynet

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 06:58 am
@Sglass,
Nothing we can do beyond this point other than repeat the instructions you need to follow in order to create it over on Gravatar.com. Maybe MA can help you with it if he knows your login and password.
Sglass

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 12:57 pm
@Butrflynet,
Unfortunately MA and I are two peas in the same pod when it comess to this stuff.
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 01:29 pm
@Sglass,
blog wrote:
To begin using a custom avatar, just go to http://en.gravatar.com/ and upload an image for the email address you use on able2know and it will appear within a few hours.
i spoze, in theory, all you would need to do is give someone your e-mail address, and they could set up the gravatar account for you...
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 02:29 pm
@Sglass,
Keep chanting Daimoku Sglass. You will master these things in no time!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 05:58 pm
Has Merry Andrew gotten any food yet?
George

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 05:59 pm
@littlek,
Has Merry Andrew taken George up on his offer of a ride yet?
Sglass

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 10:17 pm
@littlek,
does coffee ice cream count>
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 10:18 pm
thats not wise, spell it out, for bots sake dot com...

If you can still edit that, you will do your self a favor.