merry andrew is in the hospital

Izzie

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 12:07 pm
@jespah,
<awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... youze two are smewching on Merry's thread! awwwwwwwwwwwww Razz >

Merry... good to hear you are doing good and things are rolling on for the move - what a difference... Bhastin to Huh.Wah.Iiiii. I went to the big Island in 1988... turned up at the airport in my bathers which didn't cover an awful lot, a sulu, pair of flip-flops and a large backpack with a Union Jack on the back - having had a wild and wonderful time on an island in Fiji. It wasn't a pleasant experience unfortunately... immigration didn't take to my look very nicely, with a nasty lady who scared the living bejeebus out of me, who did a rather extensive search of my belongings and patted me down (ahem) - which then really put me off wishing to stay there. Was staying with the Mom of a gal I had met on a plane to NZ - at her home (Diamond Hilton Head Apts... or something - right on the beach) - but I think the first encounter onto US soil put me off wishing to stay, so I took off a week later to Canada. Shame really - wish I had done an awful lot more now... hindsight and all that. Did a little sightseeing... not nearly enough as I should have.

oh...... Shocked just had one of my rambles there.... sorry... ha, that'll have made the kids stop smewching! HA! Wink
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 01:43 pm
Well Merry Andrew you looking pretty good in those pictures, in fact, downright healthy. Tell you what I'm gonna do. I just got a phone call and the person that I gave the lawn mower to is giving me the lawn mover back. I am getting ready to go get it now and do some work on the back yard. I used the weed killer (per owners request) on the front and it looks like hell.

The backyard is being frequented by dozens of spice finches that are so light they don't even bend a blade of grass and they eat the grass seeds. They are also refered to a cinnamon finches. They are reallly quite wonderful and make tiny chriping sounds.

0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 02:34 pm
Keep up the Daimoku Sglass!
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 02:43 pm
@Sglass,
er

only several months late...but I do wish you well MA

concur with all previously expressed sentiments.

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 06:41 pm
@Steve 41oo,
Quote:
only several months late...but I do wish you well MA

Two isn't several, Steve. Smile Thank you for the good wishes.
Sglass

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 02:14 pm
@Merry Andrew,
excuse me MA if two arn't several and several arn't two what's up?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 05:11 pm
@Merry Andrew,
I like Sandwich Islands -- 'cause I love the sandwiches in Hawaii.
Sglass

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 05:30 pm
@Lightwizard,
Had a great pulled pork on french bread in Volcano yesterday.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2009 07:40 pm
@Merry Andrew,
http://www.hollyvision.biz/Island%20Life/Molokai%20homehv.jpg
Sglass

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2009 04:50 pm
Is youse packing Merry Andrew?

Merry Andrew is having a terrible time packing and getting rid of old stuff. So you know that he still has clothes he had 30 years ago.

Do other people have a hard time getting rid of stuff they don't use. Is is titties on a tomcat? Just in case you need them.

If anyone in the Boston area is interested I have a round oak table and four chairs, an upstate New York pine chest and bureau which is over 200 years old (needs some tlc) a wonderful lamp that looks it came out of a bordella.

Get in touch with Merry.

Sglass

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2009 04:51 pm
@ehBeth,
that is a precious card ehBeth.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2009 05:01 pm
@Sglass,
In all seriousness, I may be interested. Actually, what I really need is a coffee table.
Sglass

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2009 05:06 pm
@jespah,
Jespah, MA has a cobbler's bench. It's interesting.
jespah

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2009 05:08 pm
@Sglass,
He can send me a note via the Contact Us link and if he can give me his email address I can continue this from there. Thanks! This might work out for all. Smile
Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2009 05:14 pm
@jespah,
Message for you in the Moderators' box.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2009 05:46 pm
Would anyone like the suit that MA graduated from high school in?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2009 12:04 am
How's it going, Andrew?
Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2009 06:35 am
@msolga,
It's going, msolga. So much to do, so little time to do it in . . .
msolga

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 01:25 am
@Merry Andrew,
Ooooh, don't over-do it, Andrew!
I'm here to remind you that you're not so long out of hospital!Wink

(A thought: if any home clearing, furniture shifting, etc, or other heavy work needs to be done, why not hire some help & save your self the effort? Be careful.)
Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 05:27 am
@msolga,
The actual physical work isn't the problem. The hardest part is making the decisions -- what to throw in the rubbish, what to pack up, how to pack it, etc, etc. etc. It's nerve-wracking. I have more people who've offered to help with the moving of furniture etc. than I can use.