merry andrew is in the hospital

Sglass

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 10:19 pm
@George,
That humble stuff gets to be a pain in the butt after awhile. The John Wayne of Bay Village.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 10:30 pm
@Rockhead,
You mean I might get some interesting email that I can share with A2K.

When I get mad at Merry Andrew I threaten to post some of the sexy PMs he used to get from the ladies.

Hear that girls????? Be real nice.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 10:46 pm
@Sglass,
Coffee ice cream counts.

RH is right, or at least I'm thinking so, in his warning, as spybots pick up email addresses. I've no clue of how often, or if you have a browser that gets rid of those anyway, sglass. We tend here to learn to skip spaces and some words, people will still understand the email address.
Sglass

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 10:47 pm
@ossobuco,
what is spybot
ossobuco

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 10:53 pm
@Sglass,
Honeypot, I've no idea. Some spiderlike thingies related to web type people who scour for addresses to send spam to.

Ok, to talk straight, I don't know the nature of spybots. I'm sure there must be threads on a2k on the subject -

so - look for the search window on the right side of the page (no, I don't remember what page) and type in spybots.
I don't know what will come up, but I presume some stuff will.

Ah, at this point in the site development, I'd put the word "spybots" into the google search window.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 11:01 pm
@ossobuco,
OK, I tried that, not useful.

Back in a bit.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 11:02 pm
@ossobuco,
Urrggg, spybot in the regular tag search didn't work either.

Oh, well, maybe I dreamed all this.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 11:03 pm
@ossobuco,
Try regular google..

she gurgles.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 03:31 am
I just started the process to create a Gravatar account for you. An email from them was sent to your email address. You need to open it and click on the link provided and then create a password for your Gravatar account. Make it something simple and not your normal password since I'll want you to change the password again once I've set up your avatar.

Once you have done that, send me an email with what the password is and I'll complete the process for creating your avatar. You'll find my email address in my profile. It's under my picture in red ink. You'll need to put it in the format needed for an email address since I've spelled it out as Rocky suggested you do with yours.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 06:38 am
So how's our Merry doing these days a? Smile
Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 06:49 am
@Izzie,
7.45 a.m. on a Thursday morning. Merry Andrew is up and about and online, and thank you for asking, Izzie.

As of last night, there is about $100 worth of food in the house, LittleK and George. And I managed to do it all by by myself at Shaw's. (Well, their delivery van helped, of course, but I did the physical shopping myself and it wasn't even such a big deal.)

George, you are a true friend and I appreciate your offer. This time, though, I won't need the help. Thank you.

Sglass, I'll talk to you in a few hours. For now, sleep well.

Izzie

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 07:14 am
@Merry Andrew,
Oh good for you MA - glad to hear that "some kind of normal" is returning. Hoping you will be able to join Sglass as soon as you are healed well enough. You did look very Merry in your photo - keep smiling a? x
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 07:58 am
@Merry Andrew,
Way to go, Andrew!

We should get together for a cup of coffee or something.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 01:37 pm
@Sglass,
Sglass wrote:

You mean I might get some interesting email that I can share with A2K.

When I get mad at Merry Andrew I threaten to post some of the sexy PMs he used to get from the ladies.

Hear that girls????? Be real nice.

Oh yes, post some, please. That would be most entertaining, I am sure! Wink
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 01:37 pm
Andy, when are you able to travel then to Hawaii?

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 03:11 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
Andy, when are you able to travel then to Hawaii?

Not until sometime in February, I'm afraid. I have an appointment with a cardiologist who helped bring my heartbeat down to something approaching normal while I was hospitalised. That's Jan. 30. Sglass and I both feel I should keep that appointment. There are some financial odds and ends I have to take care of also (retirement accounts etc. etc.) and that may take a little time. I've already told the landlord that I'm not renewing my lease when it expires at the end of February, which means I have to get to Hawaii before then or I'll be out on the street in very cold weather. Smile
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 03:38 pm
Yes, you definitely need to keep that appointment with the cardiologist,
and February comes around sooner than we think. You'll do so much better
in warmer climates having seaglass on your side - I am glad you two are soon
together again.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 03:40 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

and February comes around sooner than we think.

But it doesn't last that long.
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 03:43 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Thankfully though Walter! January always seems extra long after all the holidays and especially when the bills from the Christmas spending come in
and payday at the first of the month is still weeks away.....
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 03:47 pm
@CalamityJane,
.... though this year, I won't like February thaaat very much ...
0 Replies