Guess Whose Tags?

cjhsa

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 02:45 pm
Tiny Penis, Music, Humor, Sports, News, Down Syndrome, Gun Nut, Relationships, h2o Man, Life At Work, Original Writing, Politics, Gay Hunters, Totally ******* Awesome, Books, Blah Blah Blah, Boring, Racism, Food And Drink, able2know, Pets And Garden, Hip Hop, Science And Math, Trivia, Human Interest Stories, I Wear Diapers, Movies, President Obama, Life Without Balls, Sexual Reassignment, Drummers, Champions, Racist Asshole No One Likes, Rap, Bench Sex, Testicle Retail, Aids, Worst President Ever, Diarrhea, Clayton Pegleg Bates, Vikings, Chicago, Drunken Clowns, Irony, Science, Gogol, Dance Craze, Christmas, Racist Dipshit, Environment, Curse, Bored, Short Stories, North America, Insanity, We Are All Going To Die, Literature, Magic, Creativity, The United States Of America, Computers, Sexy Machines, Cum Hoc Fallacy, Histrionics, Nonsense, God Bless Wal Mart, Misery, Election, President-Elect Obama, Retainers, Voting, Baby Names, Obama, Afraid Of Black People, Boinking, Boo Hoo, Murder O Rama, General News, Starts Fires, Racist Bullshit, Victory, I Eat Poop, Support, Wounded Testes, ******* Hilarious, Packers

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 15 • Views: 9,164 • Replies: 132

DrewDad

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 02:50 pm
@cjhsa,
I think my favorite is "Racist Asshole No One Likes". Very apt.
maporsche

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 02:50 pm
Gargamels.....I was noticing the other day that he really likes Tiny Penis.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Gargamel

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 04:18 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

Gargamels.....I was noticing the other day that he really likes Tiny Penis.

I thought we were keeping that a secret, maporsche.

It's so tacky to kiss and tell.
DrewDad

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 05:16 pm
@Gargamel,
Dammit! I need keyboard insurance.
msolga

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 05:51 pm
@cjhsa,
cjhsa, I seriously wish you would stip using terms like "nigger". I, for one, find it deeply offensive. Come on, you are better than this, surely?
djjd62

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 05:54 pm
@msolga,
i couldn't agree more
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 06:16 pm
i SEE AN EVOLUTION, WHERE CEEJ HAS BEEN MORPHING FROM AN ANNOYING DOUCHE BAG INTO A RACIST SKINHEAD PUNK.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 06:22 pm
@cjhsa,
Quote:
Yep, garbagesmell is an 8-year old nigger with a can of spray paint./quote]

Though this comment should qualify cjhsa for "racist of the year" award
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 06:28 pm
I see a very different side of cjhsa on the food threads & when he talks about his animals. I honestly like that side of him. I wish he'd just take a break from the political stuff for a bit, because these online argy bargies are getting way too nasty. Actually, I wish everyone would take a bit of a break from going for each others' throats in such an unpleasant way. It isn't fun anymore.

OK. I'll shut up now.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 06:33 pm
@cjhsa,
You say the word Nigger in front of your kids, asshole? You teach them to be a bigot like you?

Ought to be ******* ashamed of yourself, loser

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 06:38 pm
@msolga,
yet again i agree with you msolga
Tai Chi

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 08:49 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

yet again i agree with you msolga

Here, here. msolga is a lady, even when disagreeing with someone. We could all take lessons from her.
NickFun

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 10:40 pm
@Tai Chi,
I think cjhsa's comment was way out of line. Talk like that is beyond reprehensible.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 05:40 am
@DrewDad,
My tags are so VANILLA.

Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 06:51 am
Nigger is just a word but aptly applies to garbagesmell and the oneeyeddick.

I stand behind this statement and if you don't understand why, you seriously need to rethink your own perspective.
chai2

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 08:20 am
@djjd62,
same here. I for the life of me can't understand why people keep responding to him. I've wondered what would happen if everyone realized it isn't even funny anymore, the baiting, the telling him how bad he is. As if that will change anything.

just freaking ignore it.

I'll admint I'm responding here, but in addressing those who keep this stuff alive.

ok, I'll shut up too.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 08:33 am
@cjhsa,
cj said:
Quote:
Nigger is just a word but aptly applies to garbagesmell and the oneeyeddick.

I stand behind this statement and if you don't understand why, you seriously need to rethink your own perspective.

yeah, maybe-but the part that was inexcusable was that you would call an eight year old that name.

you know, some adults, of whatever race, act like that which you describe as 'niggers'- but when that sort of label is directed toward someone who's only eight years old- that can't be in reference to what he should and shouldn't know about cultural mores and how to act...it seems to me it can only reference the color of his skin.

How would you like your eight year old child to be called such a name as that - by someone of another race-older than him (which means s/he probably assumes this person is wiser than s/he)- someone whom he doesn't even know who doesn't know him? How do you think that might affect his/her view of him or herself for the rest of his or her life?

cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 08:35 am
@aidan,
So you agree that garbagesmell acts like an 8-year old?