Guess Whose Tags?

Mame

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 09:12 am
I think we all pretty much agree that you're immature and suffering from delusions that you're interesting and intelligent.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 09:16 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

So you agree that garbagesmell acts like an 8-year old?

If being a "mature adult" means beating off to hunting shows while Cat Scratch Fever plays in the background, then I don't wanna grow up.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 09:22 am
garbagesmell, your tags speak for themselves.
aidan

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 09:25 am
@cjhsa,
how would I know - I've never met him and have no idea how he acts

but you didn't answer my question - I'm really curious as to how you'd feel about an adult calling your eight year old a name such as that?
cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 09:27 am
@aidan,
If my kid were running around with a can of spray paint tagging everything in sight, I'd hope you'd let me know so I could beat the little funkers ass.
aidan

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 09:31 am
@cjhsa,
I would let you know - but I certainly wouldn't call him a name...
cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 09:35 am
@aidan,
You must realize this was a commentary on the mentality of garbagesmell....
Gargamel

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 09:38 am
@cjhsa,
Know what? My tags do speak for themselves. They're ******* funny. And yes, they offer some insight to the Gargamel persona. Fantastic. Know what else is funny? Needling you until you storm off like some hot-headed neighbor from a dated sitcom, like Mr. Wilson from Dennis the Menace. And my tags are far more innocuous than five topics per day (click on your topics ceej; it's a ******* Museum of Racist Delusions) whose sole purpose is, in fact, to generate responses from people like me. So what are you complaining about?

What is anyone complaining about? I limit my insults--okay, 90%--to cj's threads, where you'll know within seconds whether any serious discussion is taking place. As for the tags being an inconvenience, is "racist asshole no one likes" really complicating your searches? Are you looking for Don Imus threads? What about "sexual reassignment"? Is A2K the really the place you ought to be seeking advice about such a matter?
DrewDad

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 09:40 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

You must realize this was a commentary on the mentality of garbagesmell....

...but it ended up deliciously ironic, as it highlighted your own faults.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 09:41 am
@cjhsa,
yeah - I finally got it - you know- honestly I didn't even know who you were referring to at first with the oneeyedick and garbagesmell thing - at first I thought, 'he must be going off about O'bama again....because I thought you made those tags up or something...

You know cj - you can be pretty funny sometimes (in my opinion- I admit I can sometimes have the sense of humor of an adolescent boy- that's why I had so much fun teaching) but your use of that word in that way was over the line. You shouldn't refer to children in such a manner - any child- I don't care what he or she is or isn't doing...

Maybe Gargamel merits your scorn and derision - how the hell would I know -but equating an innocent child and labeling him in such a way is just wrong.

Now, I thought your FAB BOAR thing was funny (did you come up with that pun or was that in the paper)? Paul McCartney bugs me - talented songwriter (at one time- not so much anymore) but he's a little too squeaky clean for me - I much prefer George Harrison and John Lennon - actually even Ringo - to Paul- and that doesn't even have anything to do with shooting guns and/or killing animals.
DrewDad

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 09:43 am
@Gargamel,
I think the only one complaining is cjhsa, and if he only understood how to tag things himself he could bring the whole thing to a standstill on his own.

He just likes playing the victim.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 09:48 am
I'm quite capable of using the tags, but I have pretty much stopped, because I abhor them and they remind me of gangbangers that used to paint **** all over my neighborhood.

Garbagesmell is a two bit prick of a gangbanger. The n-word suits him perfectly.
Gargamel

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 09:51 am
@cjhsa,
You mean back when you lived in the 'hood? I bet that was rough. I can see it now, the paperboys missing the porch, the neighbor's lawn overrun with weeds. You know, hardcore ****.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 10:02 am
@aidan,
Thanks for the support. Please reconsider your line of thinking as far as my comment. G-smell is an adult negro wannabe gangbanger acting like an 8-year old with a can of spraypaint. Follow? Check his profile sometime. He's a real swell guy....
Gargamel

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 10:08 am
@cjhsa,
Because the five or so words I've contributed to my profile speak volumes more than my 4200 posts.

And believe me, dude, calling me "negro" leaves a far more indelible impression than anything you put in your profile.

Sorry for hurting your feelings, I guess.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 10:11 am
You is what you is.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 10:11 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

Thanks for the support. Please reconsider your line of thinking as far as my comment. G-smell is an adult negro wannabe gangbanger acting like an 8-year old with a can of spraypaint. Follow? Check his profile sometime. He's a real swell guy....

Stick to masturbating with a glock up your ass, you racist piece of ****. Let the adults worry about politics. You just embarrass yourself with these continued flatulent emissions.

Cycloptichorn
cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 10:14 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Have a nice day, oneeyeddick.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 10:23 am
@cjhsa,
cj said:
Quote:

yes - that's marginally better - now I understand that your main point is that he's a wannabe nigger and not that all eight year olds with spray paint cans should be called niggers.

Not that I agree - again, how the hell would I know - I don't KNOW him...which brings me to the point that I find it so interesting that anyone on this forum who hasn't met anyone else can think they possibly have any idea of or come to any conclusion about what a person is or isn't...
I just don't get that complete of a picture...and I'm a pretty careful and observant reader...
People joke or speak in a certain way and that convinces you that you KNOW everything about him or her and you wouldn't like them...

CJ - people have facets...I know that you're a loving father - despite what I might think about your politics and your guns - that right there tells me I can't paint you all one way...so you shouldn't do it to anyone else.
cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 10:24 am
@aidan,
You're still not following.

Political Correctness is gay....