Guess Whose Tags?

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 08:53 pm
@maporsche,
Well, he IS right. What the **** do you care if I want to tag Racist on every thread a racist makes?

Cycloptichorn
maporsche

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 08:54 pm
@Gargamel,
Well, I'll back up the assertion by asking you to look at the threads that CJ has started and you'll see EVERY ONE of them with a label "racist", "guns", "cumsweeper", or some variation.

The people on this site who are doing this, and you ARE one of them, need to ******* grow up.

And you must have a hard time reading. I didn't say YOU tagged every one of CJ's threads, I said "people like you".
maporsche

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 08:55 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I care because I hate tags and have hated them since this whole concept was created.

I'm just looking for something to bitch about.

What the **** do you care that I care? Evil or Very Mad
Rockhead

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 08:55 pm
@maporsche,
I like Gargamel, why dontcha walk us through my tags...

I'll wait.

MP said...
"I'm just looking for something to bitch about."

Zachary.
maporsche

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 08:57 pm
@Rockhead,
Sorry for the hold up...took me 2 min.

Wingnut, Autos, Twerp, Latin Help, Missed Buck Again, Music, Dainbread, Elitist, Zealot, Crohns, Silliness, Native Americans, Junior High, Bible Help, able2know, Gas, Nun Guts, Shixsa, Fish, Lovely Lady, Wishbone Offense, Dont Drink And Type, Obliviousness, Home Improvement, Lies, Mccain Attack Ads, Parents, Racist Crap, Health, Astronomy, Desperation Tactics, More Whining, Doofus, Sooners V Huskers, Humor, Bear, Filth, The New Rama, Dallas Goon, Nut Job, Kansas, Live Stats, Da Bear, Zen, Wingnuts, Pets And Garden, Wow, Clean Up On Aisle 2, Politics Sorta, Impotence, News, Disemboweling, Arm The Deer, Space Photos, Custom Cars, Latin, Soulful, Onions Music, Software, Nut, Seymour Butts, Elderly
Rockhead

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 09:00 pm
@maporsche,
which one ya got a problem with, squirt?...

(know your opponent, grasshopper)
maporsche

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 09:01 pm
@Rockhead,
None of yours.

Did you read Gargamels, Old Europe's, Cyclops' lists?
Rockhead

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 09:02 pm
@maporsche,
nope, I keep my own house clean, got little time for dusting others brooms...

(but thanks for publicizing mine)
maporsche

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 09:03 pm
@Rockhead,
Ok....thanks Rockhead.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 09:05 pm
Damn.

I guess I gotta blow the lid off my own can here

Im the racist.
Im the one who " takes it in the behind"

suckers.

"""Parenting And Childcare, Humor, Wingnut, Pets And Garden, Computers, News, Health, Human Interest Stories, Relationships, Food And Drink, Art And Photography, Internet, able2know, Finance, Home Improvement, Music, North America, Spirituality And Religion, Consumer Electronics, Tits, Movies, Business And Marketing, Trivia And Word Games, Books, Politics, Web Development, Cj Takes It In The Behind, Racist, Legal, Reference, Wing Nut, Science And Math, Philosophy And Debate, Travel And Culture, Autos, Environment, Tv, Nut Job, Life At Work, Honkey, History, ****, Gab, Fanatic, Go Away, Lazy Student, Art, Fag, Bullshit, Conservative Nut Job, Confused Woman, Asia, Forum Help, Tth Time Of The Month, Race, Insane Gun Nut, Cat Health, Artist, Should Have Hit Him, Idiot, Extreme Churches, 94 Nissan, Gossip, Pets, Racist Ass, Haha, Beauty, Equipment, Innocent Children, Used Car Questions, Identity, Hotel Cost, Fun, Toyota Corolla, Crazy Woman, Racist Bitch, Death, I Take It In The Ass, Nissian Reliability, Not Politics, Houston Help, Performing Arts, Sex, Engine Noise, Titties, Praise Be To Obama, Nissan, Paranoid Freak, Second Car, Cat, Nice Fantasies, Languages, Weight Loss, Car Issue, The Bean, Who Cares, Stop Smoking ****, Auto Reviews, Butthead, Voting For Palin Is Mindless ""
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 09:08 pm
Ye gads and little fishes! The boredom level must be high tonight. Ma Porsche actually went and looked up what tags someone else has used??? I'm cracking up. Get a life.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 09:11 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

I care because I hate tags and have hated them since this whole concept was created.

I'm just looking for something to bitch about.

What the **** do you care that I care? Evil or Very Mad

Because I like commenting when people are making asses out of themselves. I get pleasure from pointing it out.

I don't like the tags any more than you do, but so what? If they are here I'll use them to entertain myself, which is what the site is for after all.

Cycloptichorn
maporsche

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 09:13 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Because I like commenting when people are making asses out of themselves. I get pleasure from pointing it out.

Ditto.
maporsche

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 09:15 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Yeah, I invested several hours of my time looking up someone elses tags. It took like 3 whole clicks with the mouse. Then I had to Ctrl+C and Ctrl + V. **** that took forever.

But yeah, I am bored. I'm on a rest day from running/weight lifting, it's 3 degrees outside, laying in bed w/ my dogs.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 09:17 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:

Ditto.

Yeah, I thought you might write this. Pretty weak, but I suspect you already knew that.

Fact still remains that people's tags are none of your damn business, and you should probably watch out for some fun tags coming your way soon.

Cycloptichorn
maporsche

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 09:22 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
Yeah, I thought you might write this.

It was easy.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 09:24 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
And I thought tags were everyone's business....that's why a special page was created where we could look at everyone's tags.

If someone wants to be a jack ass they should be prepared to be called a jack ass (-there I gave you an easy one too . Very Happy )
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 09:57 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

And I thought tags were everyone's business....that's why a special page was created where we could look at everyone's tags.

If someone wants to be a jack ass they should be prepared to be called a jack ass (-there I gave you an easy one too . Very Happy )

Too easy, no sport in it.

The tags are everyone's business, but scolding people for using the tags they like, for the reasons they like - why bother?

Cycloptichorn
maporsche

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 10:08 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

The tags are everyone's business, but scolding people for using the tags they like, for the reasons they like - why bother?

Well, again, I thought that was the purpose of allowing you to see everyone's tags.

I remember hearing that if people's tags were visable then it would help police the improper use of tags by 'embarrassing' those who used inappropriate tags.

Now that we can see the moron's who are using these tags, why not call them out on it? Like you said, it's fun to call someone out on being an ass when they are.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 10:35 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
The people on this site who are doing this, and you ARE one of them, need to ******* grow up.

What would that entail, exactly? Buying some weights? Getting some dogs? Running for A2K Student Council President via my hardline stance on tags? Spraying myself with personality remover?