Condemed - Detroit

cjhsa

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 01:10 pm
Just got this wonderful news from a friend.

the house I used to live in Detroit as a child is condemed, the neighborhood has nothing left of it that looks like it did when i lived there, and its beyond ghetto now cuz the houses fell apart and now they are putting in brand new ghetto homes for the "new" residents.

entire houses are gone, the corner store and corner apt bldg are all gone

looks like somebody nuked the area, 50% of everything is gone, nothing left in their places except empty lots

More homes for Obama supporters......

cjhsa

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 01:17 pm
Eminem didn't sing 8-Mile for no reason. He might as well be singing 9-Mile now, and 10-Mile tomorrow. The expansion of the inner city shithole goes on unabated.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 01:19 pm
@cjhsa,
I don't know what Obama has to do with it, but I agree that Detroit is a disaster area and has been long before anyone ever heard of Barak Obama. To drive through Highland Park -- which you pretty much have to do if you're coming from the airport -- is like driving through a recently bombed combat zone. But what do you expect after years of GOP "benign neglect"?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 01:21 pm
@Merry Andrew,
It's a disaster zone, because Detroit has one of the highest crime rates in the US.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Bella Dea

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 01:26 pm
I used to work in Highland Park. We had an armed guard 24/7. There was barbed wire fencing up around the whole place.

Great place to work.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 01:27 pm
@cjhsa,
Quote:
Do I have to explain it again?

Please do.

Obma is a senator from Illinois. On Jan. 21, 2009 he will be sworn in as the CEO of the USA. What's he got to do with the sad state of affairs in Michigan?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 01:28 pm
@cjhsa,
How about that? They're already blaming Obama for what has happened during Bush's eight years in office. I wonder which future democratic president they'll be blaming for Bush's destruction of our economy and world peace?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 01:34 pm
Wasn't Obama responsible for Katrina? I thought I heard that somewhere. Oh!.... that's right....cjsha told me that.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 01:37 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
Not only for Katrina, but torture of prisoners, negating habeas corpus, ignoring the UN, and our "fundamentally strong economy."
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 01:40 pm
Actually, I do hold Obama, his two year campaign of hatred, and the rest of his Democrap douchebags in Congress responsible for much of the mess we're in now.

But that wasn't my point, which you have conveniently ignored.

You must all be black.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 01:42 pm
@cjhsa,
ceej wrote:
Quote:
"...Actually, I do hold Obama, his two year campaign of hatred, ...

Prove this statement, dummy?
cjhsa

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 01:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Excuse me limpdick, but the Democraps waged two years of jihad on Bush and the Republicans AND business, both on and off the campaign trail. They still want to impeach Bush - FOR WHAT? Obama's campaign attacked McCain and Palin based on something Tina Fey said on SNL.....One black congresswoman (D) threatened to nationalize the oil industry... and on and on.

Democraps are pure evil.
gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 01:50 pm
@cjhsa,
You are one ill cat.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 02:17 pm
@cjhsa,
ceej wrote:
Quote:
Excuse me limpdick, but the Democraps waged two years of jihad on Bush and the Republicans AND business, both on and off the campaign trail. They still want to impeach Bush - FOR WHAT? Obama's campaign attacked McCain and Palin based on something Tina Fey said on SNL.....One black congresswoman (D) threatened to nationalize the oil industry... and on and on.

Democraps are pure evil.

That's only your (dumbass) opinion. Now, show us proof of what you claim? (and I don't mean from FOX or Limbaugh)
cjhsa

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 02:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What the **** is wrong with Fox or Rush?

Except that Democraps don't like them?

Not to mention that I never used them here.

**** you.
cjhsa

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 02:23 pm
@cjhsa,
I honestly think it's time to start killing dems who want to deny the right's right to free speech.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 03:12 pm
@cjhsa,
ceej, If you can't answer the q's, just dry up and disappear.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 04:32 pm
Somebody off their meds today?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 04:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Again:

Re: cjhsa (Post 3498920)
ceej wrote:
Quote:

"...Actually, I do hold Obama, his two year campaign of hatred, ...

Prove this statement, dummy?