America Humiliated

Italgato

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 02:45 am
Frank A Pisa insists on making statements for which he can find no proof.
Frank A Pisa says that President Bush has "the intellectual abilities of a not especially bright adolescent'

Mr. A Pisa is wrong.

Evidence shows that Bush scored a 1206 on his SAT's.

Evidence shows that the 1206 is correlated to a 120 IQ

Evidence shows that Bush graduated from Yale( one of the best US universities) and Harvard Business School( a top MBA school.

Now, of course, Frank A Pisa can say anything he wishes about Bush has the "intellectual ablities of a not very bright adolescent" but he has no empirical evidence to show that is true.

It is just his uninformed opinion.

There is empirical evidence, which I have already stated to show that Bush is far brighter than Frank A Pisa's mythical "not very bright adolescent".

But, if Frank A Pisa can play that game, I can too.

I was challenged to provide empirical evidence but since Frank A Pisa hasn't,. I can restate what I wrote.

a. Bill Clinton brutally raped Juanita Broadderick

b. Bill Clinton's mother was a cheap honky-tonk prostitute

c. Bill Clinton fathered a child out of wedlock with a retarded Afro-American woman in Little Rock.

I will give my evidence for the statements above when Frank A Pisa can provide evidence for his.

Otherwise, they all stand.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 05:13 am
a few personal thoughts.
the I.Q. of Bush or Clinton or anyone else in elected office is a non-starter.
Iraq, at some point in time had WoMD
Clinton was concerned about Iraq's WoMD
Clinton was concerned about Osama
the republican held house felt Clinton used both Osama and Iraq's threats as a means of divergence from his "domestic problems"
Saddam did not toss out the UN inspectors although he did not cooperate in any productive manner.
active reinstatement of UN inspectors was due to Bush's sabre rattling.
Bush used Iraq's WoMD as prime cause for invasion.
Most everyone believed Iraq still had WoMD sans credible evidence thereof.
Bush made the decision to invade Iraq prior to going to the UN.
Bush redefined "preemption" as legitmate "self-defense" against the charter of the UN.
Bush used highly questionable "intelligence" as justification.
CIA and/or Military "intelligence" has been sigificantly inept in its analysis of Iraq capabilities.
the Bush Admin was contemptuously arrogant of world/UN opinon.
the US invasion of Iraq was remarkably easier then anticipated.
the US occupation of Iraq is remarkably more difficult then anticipated.
International terrorism has not abated following the fall of Sadaam.
neither Ashcroft nor Rumsfeld will remain in office past the next election.
the prospects of Bush being reelected are about 50/50 depending not on who is the Dem candidate but several factors including the continued costs of $ and US lives lost in Iraq as well as domestic issues.
the UN will start to redefine its role and authority.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 09:01 am
Italgato wrote:
Frank A Pisa insists on making statements for which he can find no proof.
Frank A Pisa says that President Bush has "the intellectual abilities of a not especially bright adolescent'

Mr. A Pisa is wrong.

Evidence shows that Bush scored a 1206 on his SAT's.

Evidence shows that the 1206 is correlated to a 120 IQ

Evidence shows that Bush graduated from Yale( one of the best US universities) and Harvard Business School( a top MBA school.

Now, of course, Frank A Pisa can say anything he wishes about Bush has the "intellectual ablities of a not very bright adolescent" but he has no empirical evidence to show that is true.

It is just his uninformed opinion.

There is empirical evidence, which I have already stated to show that Bush is far brighter than Frank A Pisa's mythical "not very bright adolescent".

But, if Frank A Pisa can play that game, I can too.

I was challenged to provide empirical evidence but since Frank A Pisa hasn't,. I can restate what I wrote.

a. Bill Clinton brutally raped Juanita Broadderick

b. Bill Clinton's mother was a cheap honky-tonk prostitute

c. Bill Clinton fathered a child out of wedlock with a retarded Afro-American woman in Little Rock.

I will give my evidence for the statements above when Frank A Pisa can provide evidence for his.

Otherwise, they all stand.

Sounds good to me.

So now you agree. Bill Clinton cannot control his dick -- and George Dubya Bush is a moron.

Sounds very good to me.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 09:24 am
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 09:35 am
A gross slander of morons everywhere . . .
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 09:37 am
Geez, I'd rather be humiliated than bombed anyday.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 09:44 am
Setanta wrote:
A gross slander of morons everywhere . . .

:wink: :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 09:58 am
littlek wrote:
Geez, I'd rather be humiliated than bombed anyday.

Amen, Sister . . .
0 Replies

Italgato

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 03:24 am
How to delete posts- Please!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 06:09 am
John Webb wrote:
Bush is relying upon incredible stupidity in others if, having already awarded all the juicy multi-billion dollar contracts in Iraq to his pocket-lining friends, he now hopes to convince the 'irrelevant' nations of the world to pour their own taxpayers' billions into Iraq and replace American body-bags with those of their own citizens, in order to help ensure his re-election in 2004.

Not confident many will buy the international equivalent of the Brooklyn Bridge?

He's offering contracts to companies all over the world on everything except oil. Don't know about Bush's intelligence, but he can't possibly believe the rest of the world is that stupid not to see through his motives. Then again, maybe he is a total moron.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 06:39 am
Italgato
I believe you are misreading the ground rules. They are meant to for us to refrain from insulting, calling each other names and in general for us to be civil to each other. They are not meant to protect our "Victims." If someone wants to call Bush a moron it is quite acceptable while calling each other one is not. Embarrassed
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 06:43 am
Did someone pour salt on the UN's tail. They must have the way those brave souls are fleeing Iraq.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 09:29 am
Italgato wrote:
I wonder if Frank A Pisa has the integrity to withdraw his?

Bush is a moron, Gato.

I would be compromising my integrity if I withdrew that comment, so I won't.

But I am not above giving credit to him where credit is due -- so...

...I am willing to acknowledge that he really knows how to rally other morons to his cause. He should be commended for that ability. I commend him for it.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 11:01 am
Italgato wrote:
How to delete posts- Please!

Members can delete their own posts untill the post is replied to. Once a post has been replied to (followed by another post), a member can only edit that post, which would include the ability to clear all text from it. If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to delete any of your posts for you. Drop me a PM with the URLs of the ones you've had second thoughts about. To get the URL of a specific post, look up at the top of the post, over on the left, next to the timestamp. You'll see "Post subject" (IE: Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:01 Post subject: )
... just right-click on that, select "Copy Shortcut", and paste it to notepad or whatever ... build your list, forward it to me, and I'll take care of the cleanup.
0 Replies