Friendly Freaks Group (UK)

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 03:17 pm
@Endymion,
I am so happy to see you, dear Endy

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ibnYO2nmSW0/TnuRIxvkPUI/AAAAAAAASiU/afF5jzykQ6I/s640/DSC09326.jpg

choosing to be here with you

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-HxOdnVjt_ic/TnuRT_qDbrI/AAAAAAAASiY/mJUe5OlYNQw/s640/DSC09493.jpg

choosing to sit beside you

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Hj_HGmiysPs/TnuRgVpL80I/AAAAAAAASic/LPtxc8ypZWM/s640/DSC09521.jpg

choosing to listen to you
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-FsCESRfDEfs/TnuQzEVhr9I/AAAAAAAASiM/6_SHCcRKbqg/s640/DSC00840.jpg

choosing to share quiet moments with you

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-dCVrnX1xT98/TnuRn49GmtI/AAAAAAAASig/kyRQFm5hQ5s/s640/DSC08489%2525281%252529.jpg

understanding the fine line walked between then, and now

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-azRTHswe8N8/TnuQ74gjC6I/AAAAAAAASiQ/7_ay2vN_1zA/s640/DSC01312.jpg

you, you are a good choice in my life, I'm so very glad to see you.

As a wise woman once told me in days gone by... "Come back when you're ready. There is no pressure in cyberspace." I heed Noddy's words each day now, it's taken me a long while to truly understand those words.

Will be here Endy... will be here, especially in the quiet moments. Respecting your comfort zone.

wishing you strength and peace, love

((((endy))))

0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 07:03 pm
@Endymion,
Dear Endy, you have nothing at all to prove to us.
As if? Smile

It is just wonderful to hear from you again.
You have no idea quite how wonderful ...
Please, just concentrate your efforts on getting stronger.
I'll be thinking of you, possum.
Never stopped thinking of you, actually. Smile
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 12:44 am
A message Endy asked me to pass onto friendly freak folk :

"I'm okay and will get back to people soon.
... I am okay - really just too exhausted to put together what i want to say to everyone."

Izzie

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 12:47 am
@msolga,
Thank you ((MzO))x

(((((endy)))))x
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 08:27 am
Before anything else, I do need to do a small but important edit.

Looking back at what I wrote, I realise I should have said that I've been suicidal on and off since I was a kid.
I'm not feeling like that these days and I have some very good professional support if I need it.
Just want to set that straight.

I want to thank you all for your posts and pms– I'm sorry I didn't respond straight away. I was deeply touched, but also I think, held in check. A part of me is actually afraid of reconnecting and continuing with my writing.

This is only because I feel I'm soon going to be ready to start talking – I mean really talking. I can feel big changes happening in me. It's a partly exhilarating, partly terrifying feeling. It's like I don't know who I am and the only way for me to find out is to write.

Letty – I know what you mean about creativity. It can be a bit of a double-edged sword, can't it? I know its been described as a roller coaster ride many times before, but that's just how I find it. To get up enough speed to reach a high, I have to take the mad plummet down into the depths first. Then there are days when I've just got to get off and stand on solid ground! Smile

It's really nice to see you here Letty. Thank you for your encouragement.

ehBeth – There is something special about autumn, isn't there? It seems to me to be a time of sharing.

Thanks for your kind words, ehBeth. I will hopefully have some writing to post soon.

Rockhead –Thanks, Rock. I hope so.

Edgar - I've missed talking to you, a great deal. Hope that we can talk more.

And edgar, your writing... it's a real privilege to read it ( on the grudge threat and elsewhere). Respect, edgar. I can very much relate. Keep up the good work and thank you for being here to welcome me. It means a hell of a lot.

Izzie – Thank you -I really like close up photographs like these - and the ones you posted before.
And I like how you're writing. Your words made me think of this picture.

http://www.designzzz.com/trees/under-red-trees.jpg

It's on a site called Designzzz. Which you may already know but if you don't, just click on any of the pictures you find there.

http://www.designzzz.com/incredible-photography-roundups/?utm_source=related_post

I hope life is treating you well, Izzie

Olga – I promise not to apologise Smile

Seriously – many thanks Olga. I'm honoured that you were thinking of me. I thought of you, too. I hope to settle down again and do some real work with my writing. And with discovering what it is I need to say.
Some of it might appear political but it's personal first and foremost. I too believe that it's important to speak up about things, especially these days. For me, I don't mean arguing on the political threads (I haven't got a bin big enough for that ; ) ) -but I would be unable to live with myself if I didn't speak up for what I believe in. I know my writing isn't going to change anything on its own. I'm never going to be a well read writer. I'm not intellectual or learned enough to impress publishers – not even sure that I'd want to - but if everyone did their small bit (just as you and others here do) to try and make the world a better place, it would soon get done, wouldn't it?
I am very affected by my past, but I've learned a lot because of it. I have strengths because of it and I realise that the real tragedy would be not to use those strengths.

Speak to you soon,

Endy
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 08:58 am
Opening up on a forum, even among friends, can be intimidating. I sometimes avoid a thread or three which I am interested in, simply because I fear to read the posts my words may have attracted. Usually the pay off does not live up to the expectation. A pleasant reading usually awaits me. On balance, a2k is one of the beautiful experiences of my life.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 05:28 pm
@Endymion,
Good morning, Endy.
What a wonderful start to this day.

The sun is shining, my garden is beckoning....
It's spring!
And now there's this wonderful post from you.
What more could a girl possibly ask for? Smile

Great to see you, Endy.

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 11:06 am
@Endymion,
Endy - that website is amazing... thank you so much for pointing me there

I've got lots to say, but I can't for the mo

I'm very glad to see you

Macro'd the whole weekend - here's a few

xxxx
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 03:00 pm

Just saying hello and thanks
You made me smile
i will stop by again soon

endy
Izzie

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 03:51 pm
@Endymion,
(((Endy))) xx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 01:39 pm
Hello Endy

Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and hoping that you were able to get out over the weekend. My conservatory is leaking buckets of water right now... and it all of a sudden became wintry.

I was looking at the sky and it was blue in some places, black in others and interspersed with clouds - and all could think was, I hope Endy has got some logs for the fire!

I walked the moors over the weekend... thoughts running through my head as they do and converting those thoughts to images to gain some peace, as I do. Took some photos I wanted you to show you

Some of them come out black and white and mottled in my head tho but I stored them in the memory banks.

Take care ((((((Endy))))))) x
Endymion

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 09:55 am
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie - yep, I've been stocking up - and winter really does look like its going to be here soon, doesn't it?

Over last weekend I helped out a farming neighbour (who i owe more than one favour to) and got paid in vegetables! Nice one.

While I was there I got roped into a five-a-side football game, with both an eight year old and a fifty something year old on my team!

We won!

Smile

Ha haa

I am back at home now and feeling a bit more hopeful. Thanks for posting Izzie - and I would like to see your pictures, any time.

I'm heading up to my favourite tor tomorrow. Some reason, I'm wanting to be outside.

All best wishes to you

endy
Izzie

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 04:41 pm
@Endymion,
((((Endy))))

I am so pleased for you.

I would love to have seen you play football... I bet you were smiling big Very Happy

How did your Tor walk go... did you breathe in deep and feel the strength of the moors all around you..? I do hope so.

Clear skies tonight and the temp has really dropped - log fires soon darlin'

Take good care ((((e)))) love to you x
Endymion

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 05:45 am
@Izzie,
Actually, most of the time I was grimacing Smile

After my long walk, I realised that one mad activity a week is probably enough. I woke up stiff. Noticed that my legs ached most walking down
the stairs - why the hell is that! Smile

Good to see you Izzie.
Endymion

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 09:59 pm
When Things Get Tough

When things get tough
And life makes you sad
When problems seem to steal your dreams
And nothing goes to plan
When the days are grey
And nights too long
When sleep won't come
And everything feels wrong
When your out of your mind
And you can't seem to find
The Way

Don't forget who you are
Where you come from
In your heart
Why you're here

No shame, no blame, no hurt, no pain, no fear

Endymion 2011
Izzie

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 03:29 pm
@Endymion,
Hey Endy - man, have we had some rain, or what!!!!

Thinking of you, hope you've got a fire going and some logs for the winter - it's predicted to be a harsh one. Trees have all turned their colours now - it's gorgeous when the sun shines.

Ha, re the aches, know the feeling mate, going upstairs is soooo much easier than going down Very Happy

love ((((((((((e))))))))) x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 05:18 pm
@Endymion,
Endymion wrote:

...Don't forget who you are
Where you come from
In your heart
Why you're here...

Endymion 2011

((Endy)) - from down South, I'm sending you my love and thinking of you... x

Izzie

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 05:12 am
@Izzie,
Endy darlin' - I'm thinking of you and sending you warm hugs and wishes for life to be gentle...

I miss you...

((((((((((((((((((((Endy))))))))))))))))))))) x

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 05:17 am
Endy, if you read this, I wish you well, my friend.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 07:54 am
Hey Endy - just thinking out loud and wishing you to know you're in my thoughts.

Sending you love...

((((((Endy))))))x
0 Replies