play hard to get?

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 09:45 am
ok... so i've had people tell girls that they should play hard to get cause guys are natural born hunters and like the chase or something like that.. but i've also seen guys just give up if the girl just says.. "he's ok" or something.. so.. where do you draw the between a good chase thats end together and the guy just giving up and the girl starting to act easy cuz hard to get didn't work??

discuss?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 727 • Replies: 3
No top replies

eoe

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 11:37 am
You can let a guy know that you like him. How else will he know? But that doesn't mean you've got to have sex with him right away. That's the "hard to get" part. And know something. If the guy really likes you, not just kindasorta likes you but really likes you, he won't walk away or leave you hanging because you don't give it up. And if he does, you're better off.
OGIONIK

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 12:11 pm
@eoe,
guys might be hunters but wimminz be that thar predators.

Razz jk.

just talk to him. most guys love when girls talk to THEM.

its refreshing.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 08:45 pm
If you want a quality guy you need to test him now and then, and he needs to pass the tests. Playing hard to get is one of many tests, though more than a few women traditionally have taken this too far. You cant say much about this test, because it needs to be placed in the context of the other tests, and the entirety of the relationship. Men traditionally have been taught that if a woman is easy then she might be fun for a few thrills but she is not partner material, but I don't believe this.
0 Replies