Women, are men sexier angry or somethin?

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 01:53 am
today i was extremely grumpy, and this cute new girl kept bugging me and bugging me.

anyways she walked up to me and i said "what do you want now" but the tone was unmistakeable, she was annoying me. and i cant hide when im angry at all, my face looks sorta evil tbh haha..

now she gives me the look with glossy eyes and ****..

whats the deal? is that normal? it seems whenever i treat a girl "nice" it doesnt work out, but if i treat them like trash or something like i dont care they get all sprung.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,450 • Replies: 7
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 07:47 am
@OGIONIK,
Humans are primates and respond to all kinds of social cues without being aware of them.

In psychological terms, I'd say that the "cute new girl" is used to being treated as if she has high social value. When you treat her differently, you establish your own high social value, which makes you desirable.

This is why you see hot chicks with douchebags.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 08:24 am
@OGIONIK,
Maybe anger makes her feel anxious, and she always tries to re-gruntle the disgruntled? (Lots of people do that unconsciously.)

Or...you're really ugly when you're happy.

Wink
OGIONIK

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 01:38 pm
@dlowan,
lol you know what, i think i AM ugly when im happy.

every time im angry some girl tries to get my attention.

weird she had two kids, but she has zero stretch marks and shes the tiniest thing ive ever seen. i want to know how she did that my homegirls are trying to get rid of theirs...
mamamia84

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 01:58 am
@OGIONIK,
When I was in high school many eons ago, I liked going for a challenge which included the guys I had to chase. A guy who was moody was a turn on to me because I thought I could change him, but it ended up being that he changed me to be like him. When he was sad, I was sad. When he was happy, I was happy. I am now saying that after 24 years of marriage, I am much happier and receptive to my husband when he is kind and joking, rather than being in his own world and sort of excluding me. Guys, I think that's why women end up straying, because there are guys out there who will give them positive attention which is s-o-o much more appealing than having to work so hard for nothing at home - or even for those women just dating the guy. I have never strayed, but have been awfully tempted in the past.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 08:32 am
It's really primitive. Especially with the young animals. Female likes the agressive, unobtainable male. Females finds out male can be manipulated, then trained, thru promise of sex favors.

Trouble is, there's pillow talk afterwards.
OGIONIK

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 08:38 am
@sullyfish6,
lol i think im at the age where females take control or something..

im not the type to be how can i say it, submissive to anyone.

i dont "use" women , but i can tell the older they get the more likely they are to try and use me. sorta sucks but i guess most guys are boring and the only good thing in life they know is sex or something?

bleh.
0 Replies

bonita92

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 09:32 am
@OGIONIK,
LMAO! co co butter! if when she was pregnant she walked, and put co co butter on her tummy or anywhere she might get stretch marks it will help with her wight and co co butter is super good for that!
and some women just dont gain as much wight as others.. my mother was 5'2" and could barely keep on 100 pounds.. she was just really small. she had 3 kids and still stayed tiny!
0 Replies