The Best Insults In The World

R-gasm

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 06:03 am
When in the middle of someone else's monlougue and they take abreath...
...I love the way you were silent just there.
Advocate

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 08:43 am
@R-gasm,
Good one! The down side is that the person will no longer have anything to do with you.
R-gasm

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 04:26 pm
@Advocate,
True, one has to save that for when they are done with that person.
One teaser I like for my brunette female friends...
"Your hair, It's awfully dark, for a blonde..."
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 04:19 am
A member of Parliament to Disraeli: "Sir, you will either die on the gallows or of some unspeakable disease."

"That depends, Sir," said Disraeli, "whether I embrace your policies or your mistress."
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 04:23 am
Quote:
This is an unusual country. I mean the Australians are basically English rednecks. You down there, how are ya? Good to see you, hello!" riffed Williams. "I realize that if Darwin had landed in Australia he would've gone, 'I'm wrong. I don't know what I was thinking.'"

robin williams
http://www.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20100401/b174578/
dadpad

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 06:38 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Australia's Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, aka K-Rudd, who fired back a tart response on Melbourne's Triple M Radio.

"First of all, I think Robin Williams should go and spend a bit of time in Alabama before he frames comments about anyone being particularly redneck," said the P.M.

or Michigan or Montana or South Carolina, Texas, Kentucky... (and so on)

BTW go K Rudd
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 09:37 am
And, of course, Charles Darwin did land in Australia.
Seraphim

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 11:08 pm
@sulltron,
hey I used one of his insults the otherday and they guy started to cry, it was a biker bar too.
0 Replies

andygeol

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 06:26 am
@The Nexus,
from Winston Churchill:
Female MP says to Him: "Sir, you are drunk
Churchill: "Yes Madam, and you are ugly, but tomorrow I will wake up sober"
0 Replies

The Rogue Warrior

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 06:33 pm
@The Nexus,
(1)Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory. (2)You must've been born on a highway, cause that's where most accidents happen. (3)Shut up, you'll never been the man your mother is. (4)You face looks like somebody lit it on fire and tried to put it out with a fork. (5)You must be the arithmatic man/woman, because you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance. (6)We all sprang from apes, but you didn't spring far enough.

<3 K.T

I also do racist jokes and just random situational humor. Just know that if you laugh at any of my racist jokes that you'll be going to hell with me.
0 Replies

xxgamerockerxx

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 07:19 pm
@The Nexus,
well one i know is your so ugly your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory and here are a few yo mama jokes :yo mama 's so fat her legs are like spoiled milk -white and chunky,yo mama's so fat when she lies on the beach people run around yelling freeee willlllly!!!!,yo mama's so fat she needs two watches because she takes up two time zones.yo mama's so fat when she turns around they throw her a welcome back part,yo mama's so fat when they used her underwear for bungee jumping they touched the ground.yo mama's so fat i have to take a cab a bus and a train just to get on her good side.yo mama's so when she fell over she rocked herself to sleep trying to get up.yo mama's so fat when she stepped on the scale it said to be continued.yo mama's so fat when she jumped in the ocean people yelled tsunamiii!!!!!.you mama's so fat when she sat on 4 quaters she got up and there was a dollar thanx hope u like them
Advocate

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 04:06 pm
@xxgamerockerxx,
Too good! Thanks!
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 04:13 pm
Were your parents siblings?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 04:21 pm
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

You should have been a swallow...
0 Replies

ragnel

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 06:55 pm
@The Nexus,
At a function some years ago, a man who was so full of himself, putting everyone else down, planted himself in the group I was with and started making unwelcome sexual comments and innuendoes to and about the women. I could see the men were having trouble controlling themselves, so I took it upon myself to cast doubts as to his ability to live up to his claims (or threats) and to laugh at him (hoping he would just go away). He grabbed me by the arm and called me a bitch (which I was!) and then he said 'If you were a man I would ask you to meet me outside!'

I replied 'And if you were a man I would be happy to do so!'
0 Replies

sciontgkid

Reply Wed 9 May, 2012 11:33 am
@Francis,
HOLY **** YOU HAVE NO LIFE!! you **** stick
0 Replies

sciontgkid

Reply Wed 9 May, 2012 11:34 am
@sulltron,
that what im talkin about
0 Replies