Obama election spurs race crimes around country

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 10:39 pm
@Merry Andrew,
pull out the gauge and start blastin some idiot prejudiced morons.

woot woot
Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 10:40 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
You must remember a different Chicago than the one I live near.

Well, things might have changed in the last three years. That's the most recent time I was in Chicago and had anything to do with their police dept. And I had a lot to do with the Chicago Police Dept. I was accompanying a couple of very high-ranking police officials from the Republic of Latvia as their interpreter and we got the red-carpet treatment at Police HQ. Tour of the HQ building, ride-along in an unmarked police car, invited guests at a retirement dinner for a Division Chief, etc. etc. As Patiodog has said, I think I saw a couple of uniformed cops directing traffic and that was about it. There was one black detective and one black SWAT team member. African-American police officers in Chicago are largely noticeable by their absence.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 10:42 pm
@OGIONIK,
Quote:
pull out the gauge and start blastin some idiot prejudiced morons.

Don't need no gauge for these dudes. They got no hands. But thanx for the backup, o.g. [Say, I'll bet I'm the only dawg on this site who knows what OG stands for. Smile]
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 06:56 am
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew wrote:

Y'know, waterman, you say some pretty idiotic things from time to time but this even tops your own personal worst. You can accuse the so-called left of any number of things, including lunacy, sociopathy, psychosis or any other slur that comes readily to your alleged mind. But to pair the left with racism and the KKK is simply ludicrous. It must be terrible to be so full of hatred that you cease to think and/or speak rationally.

It must be terrible to be so full of stuipidity where the brains are supposed to be that you cannot comprehend the obvious.

http://angrywhitebitch.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/byrd_kkk.jpg

From Wikipedia: "over 2,000 persons were killed, wounded and otherwise injured in Louisiana within a few weeks prior to the Presidential election of November 1868. Although St. Landry Parish had a registered Republican majority of 1,071, after the murders, no Republicans voted in the fall elections. White Democrats cast the full vote of the parish for Grant's opponent. The KKK killed and wounded more than 200 black Republicans, hunting and chasing them through the woods. Thirteen captives were taken from jail and shot; a half-buried pile of 25 bodies was found in the woods. The KKK made people vote Democratic and gave them certificates of the fact.

In the April 1868 Georgia gubernatorial election, Columbia County cast 1,222 votes for Republican Rufus Bullock. By the November presidential election, however, Klan intimidation led to suppression of the Republican vote and only one person voted for Ulysses S. Grant."

THOSE WHO IGNORE HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT.
parados

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 09:44 am
@cjhsa,
Quote:
It must be terrible to be so full of stuipidity where the brains are supposed to be that you cannot comprehend the obvious.
Laughing
cjhsa

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 10:15 am
@parados,
Hey, at least you read it for once.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 10:20 am
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew wrote:

Quote:
Merry Andrew wrote:

...wear your KKK sheet with conical dunce-cap and the rest of the full regalia.

The official garb of the left.

Y'know, waterman, you say some pretty idiotic things from time to time but this even tops your own personal worst. You can accuse the so-called left of any number of things, including lunacy, sociopathy, psychosis or any other slur that comes readily to your alleged mind. But to pair the left with racism and the KKK is simply ludicrous. It must be terrible to be so full of hatred that you cease to think and/or speak rationally.

Merry Andrew, go back to school and study American history.
I'm talking about real American history, not the left wing version
taught in government schools controlled by the liberal left.

The left is the heart and soul of hateful racism in America.
Gargamel

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 10:28 am
@H2O MAN,
Dear H20,

Another reminder that the text box in which you post your replies is not a "magical truth machine" by which you can turn complete bullshit into fact with the press of the reply button.

In fact, the result is that you resemble, to everyone of us, a child with fingers in his ears, shouting, "La la la la la la la la la."

Your friend,
Gargamel
cjhsa

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 10:29 am
@Gargamel,
**** you garbagesmell. You're pure leftwing trash.
Gargamel

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 10:30 am
@cjhsa,
Admit it. You stayed up all night thinking of that one.

Also, I wasn't talking to you. When I want you to speak, I'll rattle your cage.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 10:37 am
@Gargamel,
Garbagesmell,

It is obvious that you are a proud card carrying member of the ignorant dumbmasses.

You are a child that needs to be educated and protected.

Gargamel

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 10:48 am
@H2O MAN,
I see what you did there! You used a poetic device called "assonance," wherein an author rhymes vowel sounds, in this case "Garga" with "Garbage." Garbage here being used pejoratively, which would be taken as an insult were you in fact "a clever person."

Another common strategy of yours is the "I'm rubber/you're glue" technique. This is where you simply parrott the criticism another poster has aimed at you, but in a significantly less creative fashion. I must say it is effective. It is in fact insulting to be rewarded with a lazy reply after taking such care to employ wit.

So I'll leave it at this: you're retarded.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 11:24 am
@Gargamel,
You are clever enough to hide in your closet with your lap top.
Turds like you must stay out of public places or risk getting stepped on.

Do you enjoy reaffirming your ignorance and stupidity in a public forum?
You must, because you are very good at it.

No need to come up with another pithy reply... we wouldn't want to to strain your over taxed little brain.

Anyway, I'm sure it time for your nap, sweet dreams asshole.
parados

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 12:16 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
we wouldn't want to to strain your over taxed little brain.

I guess that explains why RW nuts always complain about being taxed too much.

I suppose one can confuse brains with money when you don't have enough of either.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 12:36 pm
@H2O MAN,
You just did exactly what I said you would.

Shouldn't you be busy assisting someone with excess salt in their tank?
Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 12:54 pm
@cjhsa,
Could you kindly explain what your 1868 tale of woe has to do with what you nitwits call 'the left?' Surely, you don't mean to imply that the Republican Party of the Reconstruction period represented the 'right' and Southern Democrats the 'left.' If that's your point, you're even more colossaly ignorant than I realized.

Of course the Southern whites who started the KKK were probably all members of the Democrat Party. They were certainly not 'liberals' or 'left-wing.' The North was largely Republican due to the fact that Abe Lincoln, a true liberal leftie, was the first Republican President of this country. About 100 years later the roles of the two parties got reversed.

I thought every schoolboy knew that. Ah, but I forget -- you and your sidekick, H20mellon -- just take random facts and twist them into shapes to fit your weird beliefs.

Quote:
THOSE WHO IGNORE HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT.

Truer words have seldom been spoken.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 01:38 pm
@Gargamel,

You are the moron we all thought you were.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 01:42 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew wrote:

Of course the Southern whites who started the KKK were probably all members of the Democrat Party... About 100 years later the roles of the two parties got reversed.

The roles of the parties never reversed it was the tactics used by the left evolved and changed over the years.

Gargamel

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 01:46 pm
@H2O MAN,
And the twelfth annual Mark Twain Prize for American Humor goes to...

H20 Man!

We hereby recognize Mr. 20's remarkable achievements, particularly his trademark knack for slightly altering a phrase cast his way and throwing it right back. Edgy! Brilliant!
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 01:48 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel does not get along with others, but he excels at mental masturbation.

0 Replies