Who do you really find attractive?

cavfancier

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2003 02:49 pm
Thora Birch, ever since Ghost World, just for a male selection.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2003 02:55 pm
Gesh Cav - looks a little young - how old is she Wink
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2003 02:56 pm
I like Jennifer Garner in a heartheat!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2003 02:58 pm
Old enough husker....I think she's 21 now.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2003 03:18 pm
I find the leader singer from a local band very sexy, white mozambiquen guy plays in 340ml can check out their website its 340ml.com if you wanna here some S A home brew, anyway he's dam sexy just cos he's got presence and a voice and his lyrics are mad good. not mention puppy dog eyes.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2003 04:34 pm
If you're a big fan of the cowbell skit...it's on Will Ferrell's Best of SNL DVD. I think it's worth buying just for that skit.
This month's Maxim: Gina Gershon. 40-something, and hot as hell.

"I'm just like all of you. I put my pants on, one at a time. But once those pants are on, I make gold records."
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2003 04:40 pm
Ohh Gina....need I say 'Bound'?

Also, best quote, I believe from the current Maxim:

Q: "So, are you a lesbian?"

A: "No, but my girlfriend is."

HOT!!

(I most likely paraphrased just thinking about it....)
0 Replies

ionlyluvshane

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2003 10:29 pm
TIM MCGRAW IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!!!! (but i do think my ex is sexy, explains why i want him back?!) :wink:
0 Replies

tatugurl03

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 04:51 pm
here is my answer
yeah i like a guy in my class who you really couldnt say was very adorable or SMART either and i wont say any names. but just because he likes my personality and the way my hair flips out thats the way a guy/man should be, not because your fat and ugly (which i am) at least everyone else says so. he actually likes me back though but he doesnt want to strat a relationship until we get into highschool! We're in 8th grade might i add.

-tatugurl03
0 Replies

elan

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2003 07:19 am
Hmm let's see. For celebs, he just has to be good looking isn't it? Razz. But for the real thing.....used to like this guy. Helpful, gentle, soft-spoken, smart. Oh, and lovely eyes.

Erm, i'm female btw. Elan is a gender-neutral name.
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2003 10:07 am
I tend to be attracted to the girls that are average to above average looking, but are more intelligent. If "Carol Seaver" had been a real person, she'd have been my ideal. The only reason I watched that show was for Tracey Gold. Once she was done with the show, I avoided seeing anything that she did in 'real life', so as not to shatter my illusion. ;D

Nowadays. . . Well, I still find women that are attractive, but I don't tend to think that way anymore. Nine years of marriage does that to a person. And before you think I'm http://forums.civfanatics.com/images/smilies/whipped.gif remember it could go completely the other way.

I guess if I had to pick, I'd pick Sandra Bullock, from her Demolition Man days.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2003 10:21 am
lemme say it again!!!
Jennifer Garner!!
http://i.ivillage.com/womn/fashion/jen_garner.jpg
http://i.timeinc.net/ew/img/daily/621/alias_l.jpg
http://ak1.aka.eonline.com/7/1480/1218/0001/www.eonline.com/Features/Features/Tube2001/Qa/Images/qajg.jpg
0 Replies

kerver

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 01:42 am
I think my best freind is the sexiest person ever!
0 Replies

Leia

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2003 05:52 pm
Attractiveness
I look for sensitivity, intelligence, and musicality in a male.

Kurt Cobain would have been my ideal man. Crying or Very sad He was stunning in my opinion.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2003 06:00 pm
I've always had a thing for Moms Mabley. She has wonderful eyes, sensuous lips, and the way she wears that hat..... wow!

I'll let that ol' broad jump my bones anytime.

http://www.born-today.com/Today/pix/mabley_m.jpg
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2003 06:03 pm
Gus, honey, I like your style.

I go for skinny cowboys.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2003 06:06 pm
If you go for skinny cowboys, take a trip out to Colorado.... they're thicker than flies on a piece of roadkill out there.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2003 06:16 pm
Yep, and that's just what I did. :wink:
0 Replies

BWShooter

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 06:28 pm
Re: Who do you really find attractive?
plainoldme wrote:
And, guys, are there women who you can't enough of who will never win a beauty pageant and who aren't photogenic?

strangely enough, I like the girl next door type; shy but inside she is a wild child ready to raise hell. Any woman with confidence is sexy Very Happy
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2006 09:23 am
Nowadays, Hugh Laurie in his grouchy, unshaven role House.
0 Replies