Can we start calling conservatives "unpatriotic"?

cjhsa

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2008 07:03 am
Facing a growing soulless suicidal underbelly of American anti-society plowing backwards at a phenomenal rate of indecency, I am driven to take the fight deeper into the belly of the beast. Obama was elected on a platform of blatant lies in a criminally deceptive ploy to placate the most ignorant Americans ever. He cannot give anyblody jackshit and when the sheep figure it out, America will be on her knees. My BloodBrothers & I are gearing up to increase our dedication to turn up the activism heat for the honesty, reality, truth & logic glowing from the pages of TED WHITE & BLUE & from the hearts & souls of the best Americans still driven to do the right thing. All this damage control is sad & insanely wasteful, but we shall not give up. I am fortified by the shining positive energy I continue to share with you all, and of course from the Spirit of The Beasts of my sacred American hunting season. The best hunting season of my life, inspiring me to do more, give more and accomplish more. The beast is me. -Ted Nugent

Unka Ted speaks for me. Never surrender. Even when the enemy has been elected president.
Diest TKO

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2008 08:54 am
@cjhsa,
"Unka Ted" is nothing special. Just another drop of dumb in the ocean of lame ideas and fools.

It's fitting that you make him your champion.

T
K
O
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2008 08:54 am
@CoastalRat,
coastal rat said
Quote:
we are all Americans. It is my hope we will act like it for the next 4 years.

well said

http://www.photoshoptalent.com/images/contests/peace/fullsize/peace_46fd5e8cdc132.jpg

Quote:
We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.
Lincoln's First Inaugural Address
Diest TKO

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2008 08:57 am
@kuvasz,
That reminds me of Obama's speech and how he choose to note that Lincoln was a Republican and his challenge was to unite a nation. I think it was a well made point in the spirit of bringing people together.

He didn't ask everyone to be a democrat now, just to come together.

T
K
O
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2008 09:02 am
@cjhsa,
"The belly of the beast" -what a jerk.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2008 02:01 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Quote:

Only if you want a good old fashioned ass kicking.

Please, from you fat bastards? I don't think anyone is worried too much Laughing

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2008 03:47 pm
@H2O MAN,
Grow up.

T
K
O
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2008 04:35 pm
@Diest TKO,

Grow a pair you pansy!
Gargamel

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2008 05:00 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Quote:

Only if you want a good old fashioned ass kicking.

Hey, man, be careful. Threatening people over the internet is serious: if you do it enough, Election Officials will retroactively discount millions of Obama votes, thereby reversing Tuesday's results!

Oh, I see, it's all part of your big plan, you evil genius.
0 Replies

Ferostie

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2008 05:03 pm
@H2O MAN,
Lame.

Even sitting here in the US Army uniform I can tell you that I believe in the change that Obama says so much about.

And even if you didn't agree, you know change is necessary, and this country needs it.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 02:26 am
@H2O MAN,
Run your mouth all you like. You were wrong about the election, and I enjoy watching you squirm now.

T
K
O
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 09:18 am
@Diest TKO,

No squirming here. My life has only gotten better.
I work when I want, go were I please and have a smile on my face.

I continue to avoid ignorant people like you, your type is so negative and you suck the life out of others.
Instead of being happy with Obama's victory, you and your type continue to spew hateful venom.
Diest TKO

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 09:25 am
@H2O MAN,
You're only drowning in your own venom here Kevin. This wouldn't be so embarrassing for you had you not been so ignorant and obtuse during the election. Why you continue to make such a fool of yourself is unknown to me.

You're just another ass with your carrot stuck in the mud. I'd like to take this time to remind you once again that you were wrong about how the election would turn out. Your bigoted rants equated to nothing. You're pathetic.

T
K
Obama won.
cjhsa

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 09:27 am
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:

T
K
Obama won.

And now, we all lose.
Diest TKO

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 09:42 am
@cjhsa,
"We?" You must have a voice in your head. WE aren't losing anything.

T
K
O
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 11:21 am
@Diest TKO,
Quote:

WE aren't losing anything

Just give him a chance; lenin et seq. had over 70 years.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 11:29 am
@Diest TKO,
You are an ignorant dweeb TKO.

Get your head out of your ass you racist bigot!
Gargamel

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 11:42 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You are an ignorant dweeb TKO.

Get your head out of your ass you racist bigot!

Hey everybody, it's opposite day!

In that case: H20 Man, I thouroughly enjoy your contributions to A2K. I admire your insightful posts and creative insults. You are not at all a complete dork.