The biggest problem...

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 11:26 pm
Jesus said a man cannot serve two masters; the dem party tries to get around that by serving eight or ten: unions, blacks, gays, Jews, muslims, the trial lawyers guild, George Soros....

But the biggest and worst problem in the picture which arises when the interests of these sundry masters conflict is the environmentalists.

An interesting google search which indicates that at least one black group has at least started to figure this one out would be a search on the terms:

"congress of racial equality" core environmentalists

My advice to blacks: get these lunatics under control quickly. Barack Obama cannot protect you from them, he WORKS for them at least in part. They WANT gasoline to cost $5 - $10 a gallon, which will do the same thing for heating oil, and the rich will be the last to suffer; YOU will be amongst the first.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 654 • Replies: 9
No top replies

kuvasz

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 11:29 pm
@gungasnake,
no son, you are a part of the problem. you hate without cause.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 11:29 pm
@gungasnake,
Hows everything going tonight gunga? You feeling ok?
gungasnake

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 12:14 am
@farmerman,
Better than if we'd lost by one vote or something... I mean, I don't need to lose any sleep worrying about what if anything I could have done to stop it, there obviously wasn't anything.
farmerman

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 04:06 am
does that therefore give you the message that AMerica, in the large, was interested in real change and not some repackaged version of the Bush regime? and most of us werent buying the type of crap youd been presenting on an almost daily basis for the last few months?

You did your best to present your case. However, since it was built primarily on lies and deceit, only the idiot fringe was even mildly buying.

You could move to Michigan with Ceej, they just approved marijuana for med purposes.
Eorl

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 05:00 am
@gungasnake,
Surely you aren't suggesting you didn't actually vote?
gungasnake

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 06:20 am
@Eorl,
I voted, I mean I don't even trust the early or absentee voting thing enough not to want to stand in the stupid line for the two and a half hours it takes voting the horrible old-fashioned way. Phone banks I suspect are a feel-good sort of thing since pubbies would turn out to the extent possible regardless and I can't think of anything anybody else could have done here given the candidate we had. McCain at times acted like he was trying to throw the election.
gungasnake

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 06:28 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
You did your best to present your case. However, since it was built primarily on lies and deceit...

Again if there was no context of any sort I could vote for Barack Obama easily enough for something or other, which might include being president, but the actual context is the democrat party, Acorn, the Weathermen, and George Soros. The arguments against that are real enough; I never saw any sort of a need to fabricate anything.

I wish I could tell anybody I'd ever found a way to love the pubbie party. I've been looking for it for a long time and never found it, I'm basically just voting against democrats. I view the reasons for that as compelling.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 11:07 pm
@farmerman,
You know, there's one difference between the two parties which jumps out at you... If there's anything which frightens me about the dems it's the kind of effort they can marshall even when they have absolutely nothing to offer anybody, and their ideas and candidates are BS altogether. Algor and John Kerry come readily to mind.

Pubbies for whatever reason have no such ability to succeed with weak or questionable candidates. Whatever caused John McCain to end up as the pubbie standard bearer has to get fixed.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2008 02:20 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

McCain at times acted like he was trying to throw the election.

Funny you should say that, I had the feeling that at times it was like he knew that Obama would make a better president than he, especially after his concession speech.

I don't say that to score points or anything, I really suspect he may have felt that way. I have a lot of respect for McCain, and he seems like an honest man who may have been a good president at some other time in history, with a bit more prevailing wind on his side.
0 Replies