Democrat Intimidation in Philadelphia

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:06 pm
@Gargamel,
Ok so you don't want to go to a link posted by Cj. How about if I post the same link? Now will you go to the proof that there is a news report just as H2OMan stated? At least in this case he was accurate. Though this was not as big a deal as I think he led us to believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCeD1RcJjAg
cjhsa

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:08 pm
@CoastalRat,
The truly pathetic are showing their true colors, cr.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:08 pm
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:

Ok so you don't want to go to a link posted by Cj. How about if I post the same link? Now will you go to the proof that there is a news report just as H2OMan stated? At least in this case he was accurate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCeD1RcJjAg

I saw that, though not through either of your link.

What to say? I don't think that a few kooks are out of the ordinary, come election time. When some evidence of wide-spread voter intimidation or fraud occurs, let us know, mkay?

Cycloptichorn
Gargamel

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:12 pm
@CoastalRat,
OK, proof, courtesy of the venerable and non-partisan Fox News, of possible voter indimidation.

That's established.

I've been on Yahoo! and MSN and seen absolutely nothing about it. If I do see anything, however, we can then move onto the next point raised by H20, the brilliant assertion that more than 50% of voters are Black Panthers.

Or I could just continue to find news to call him a dumbshit. The latter is better use of my time.
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:14 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Yeah, just a couple of kooks who were dealt with by the police. The one with the night stick was taken from the area (if I understood correctly) while the other one was allowed to stay since he lived right there. I don't think this incident is indicative of any widespread attempt to intimidate voters, at least not unless we have lots of additional similar incidents. This simply shows a couple of idiots from an idiot organization showing the country what idiots they are. I'm sure soon other media outlets will talk about some nutjob kkk member doing something similar down south.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:15 pm
@Gargamel,
Doesn't it seem kinda odd, or at least compelling, that an organization that pretty much died an ugly death 30+ years ago, suddenly makes an appearance on O-boy's big day? Panthers make nice rugs.
Gargamel

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:21 pm
@cjhsa,
Odd, not so much compelling.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:26 pm
I like how the Black Panthers are automatically associated with the Dems.

All democrats are extremists, doncha know?
cjhsa

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:27 pm
@Bella Dea,
I'd like to know how they are not when 99/100 blacks are voting for O-boy.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:35 pm
@cjhsa,

YOUTUBE VIDEO
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:36 pm
Well.....consider that I'm not black and I'm a dem. And just because you are black makes you a Black Panther?

The repubs are getting scared, aren't they?
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:38 pm
@Bella Dea,
It's the Demo's that are showing fear and intimidation tactics - not the republicans.
Bella Dea

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:39 pm
@H2O MAN,
no, the Black Panthers are showing it.

You are such a dipshit.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:42 pm
@Bella Dea,

Bella Dea, You and your fellow ignorant ass wipes (Gargamel, Bi-Polar Bear and gustavratzenhofer) can all fu@k off now.

YOUTUBE VIDEO
cjhsa

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:48 pm
@H2O MAN,
The dems also chased the republican officials out of several voting precincts in Philly. **** that ****. **** Demonrats!
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:50 pm
@cjhsa,

Rick Leventhal Live on FOX NEWS right now.

Maybe this is the police force Skinny wants for the nation?
cjhsa

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:53 pm
@H2O MAN,
Kill whitey.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 12:58 pm
@cjhsa,

Gosh, allegedly two black panthers, one with a club, quickly dealt with by the police..

Why, that's almost 1/10,000th as bad as what happened to Dem voters in Florida.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:05 pm
cops come. bad man gone. end of story.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:11 pm
@McTag,
Why, I do declare that nothing happened to Dem voters in Florida.

The real trouble will start later tonight when voters realize Obama
won the popular vote by a huge margin and McCain wins enough
electoral delegates to clinch the election.
0 Replies