Yogurt and Cancer

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2008 07:02 pm
Hello all;

I found this link http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/cancer.html which talks about Cancer remedies. It also mentions that Yogurt is mistakenly known as a "healthy" drink but its actually dangerous and causes problems in blood clotting, and affecting the supplements taken during the day.

Here's the paragraph:

"The most dangerous of all the "healthy foods" that I have encountered is the yogurt. A yogurt has a couple of major problems, one it is acid, which worsens the blood clotting process within a matter of hours. The second major problem is it has clalcium which accelerates the blood clotting. The third issue that is commonly overlooked is that all milk products of cows including yogurt has casein. This milk protein casein will cause any supplements taking to be almost useless for the entire day. This is assuming the person is taking about two cups of yogurt or perhaps just milk. What happens is that the milk protein casien will wrap whatever food or nutrients taken from reaching the body. It prevents the bioavailability of tne nutrients from reaching the body for an entire day. Hospitals frequently use milk and burned toast for example for food poisoning. "

How true is that? I drink yogurt on a daily basis...am I in danger?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 5,115 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2008 07:43 pm
@vonderjohn,
Can't answer vonderjohn. Yogurt isn't something you drink in this part of the world but rather is pudding like stuff you buy in little cartons and eat with a spoon. And it is generally considered pretty healthy here or at least it is more healthy than a lot of other 'snack' foods.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 11:12 am
@vonderjohn,
Actually, drinkable yogurt has become much more common here in the last 5 years. But, I imagine yogurt's yogurt what ever its consistency.

There are cultures where yogurt eating is more prevalent (France and Greece for example), are their cancer rates higher?

0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 01:22 pm
@vonderjohn,
there is "yogurt" and there is "yogurt" .
much of the commercially available "yogurt" has all kinds of non-yogurt ingredients added to it - starting with sugar and ending with chemicals .
we do eat yogurt on a daily basis , but it has to be the plain type - many people find it too sour/acid and prefer the adulterated kind .
if you google "yogurt benefits" , you'll find many entries talking about the health benefits of yogurt . are they true ? i don't know - we just like the taste of it - wouldn't be breakfast without yogurt ... and many other goodies .
hbg
0 Replies