"Beat it, Gramps. You're all washed up!

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 12:15 am
@rosborne979,
She almost ...ALMOST..... could make you feel sorry for McCain....
cjhsa

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 07:42 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Anybody seen O-boy anywhere near a man or woman in uniform? Nope - because he forbids them to come near him during photo ops.

http://www.secretsofsarahpalin.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/sarah-palin-visits-troops.jpg
Cliff Hanger

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 08:00 am
@Debra Law,
Quote:
Given Sarah Palin's documented history, McCain should have known that she was going to stab him in the back. The only thing that motivates Sarah Palin is her own self interest. She suffers from grandiose delusions of self-importance--annoited by God to be our queen of the Rapture. In Palin's world, people are commodities to be used and thrown away. McCain was a fool to expect that she would be loyal to HIM. Palin expects people to be loyal to HER, but she herself will never be loyal to anyone. People who would extend a helping hand to that woman ought to know by now that they're going to pull back bloody stumps.

Thank you Debra Law, for coming up with this very quotable response. You have saved me from having to respond, as you've more than covered the topic.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 08:09 am
@cjhsa,
Obama doesn't use the military for photo ops. This has been demonstrated more than once in the complaints about how the media isn't allowed when he goes to visit wounded soldiers.

It seems he respects them too much to use them as political props in photos. But some nice props in the picture of Palin cj.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 07:12 pm
@FreeDuck,
FreeDuck wrote:

There's a pile of old male corpses strewn along the career path of Palin. McCain may be the last.

she convinced me long ago that she's an opportunistic back stabber.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 10:21 pm
@parados,
[quote="parados"]
Obama doesn't use the military for photo ops. This has been demonstrated more than once in the complaints about how the media isn't allowed when he goes to visit wounded soldiers.

It seems he respects them too much to use them as political props in photos. But some nice props in the picture of Palin cj.
[/quote]

Just thought this little tidbit needed repeating.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 01:24 am
@rosborne979,
Quote:
Politicians don't like back-stabbers. I think Palin is cutting her own throat with behavior like that. I predict she will be forgotten in less than a year.

What she said is normally not acceptable in the political world, but I think it will be overlooked in the Republican rush to rip up McCain after the election. They are going to relentlessly characterize him and his campaign as a total waste.

You can't engage in a full-scale orgy of McCain slaughter while at the same time criticizing the person who was the first to publicly back away. If the guy was as bad as they are going to say he was and doomed the party as they are going to claim, how can they maintain with a straight face that it was Palin's responsibility to go right to the end with the guy they are claiming caused this electoral disaster?
eoe

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 08:15 am
@Blickers,
Because you leave the dance with the one that brought you.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 09:37 am
@JTT,
Too funny! Looking at clips of Granny Palin and the ancient one together the past week or so and it looks as though they hate each other. I've seen some cold eyes before but these two are freezing! I found a You Tube video which shows just how gullible Caribou Barbie is.

Sarah Palin Got Pranked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbEwKcs-7Hc

Quebec comics reach Palin with prank call

THE CANADIAN PRESS http://www.thestar.com/news/uselection/article/528902

MONTREAL " A Quebec comedy duo notorious for prank calls to celebrities and heads of state has reached Sarah Palin, convincing the Republican vice-presidential nominee she was speaking with French President Nicolas Sarkozy.

In the roughly six-minute telephone interview released today, Palin and the pranksters known as the Masked Avengers discuss politics, pundits, and the perils of hunting with Vice-President Dick Cheney.

"We have such great respect for you, John McCain and I, we love you," Palin is heard to gush to comedian Marc-Antoine Audette, masquerading as Sarkozy.

Palin doesn't seem to realize she's being tricked until Audette tells her at the end of the interview.

"Oh, have we been pranked?" she says. Seconds later, Palin's aide can be heard before the line goes dead.

Throughout the conversation, Audette drops plenty of clues that something's amiss.

He identifies French singer and actor Johnny Hallyday as his special adviser to the U.S., singer Stef Carse as Canada's prime minister and Quebec comedian and radio host Richard Z. Sirois as the provincial premier.

Early in the conversation, the fake Sarkozy tells Palin one of his favourite pastimes is hunting.

"We should go hunting together," she offers. "We can have a lot of fun together while we're getting work done. We could kill two birds with one stone."

Audette then jokes that they shouldn't bring Cheney on the hunt, referring to the 2006 incident in which the vice-president shot-and-injured a friend while hunting quail.

"I'll be a careful shot," responds Palin, who praises Sarkozy throughout the call.

"I look forward to working with you and getting to meet you personally, and your beautiful wife, oh my goodness," she says.

"You've added a lot of energy to your country with that beautiful family of yours."

The well-known prankster duo of Audette and Sebastien Trudel Audette have also tricked Rolling Stones singer Mick Jagger, Bill Gates, and French president Jacques Chirac over the years.

The call to Chirac was rated by the BBC as one of the top 30 best moments in radio history of all time.

They've been popular on the Quebec comedy scene for a decade.

The Masked Avengers, who have a regular show on Montreal radio station CKOI, will air the full interview on the eve of the U.S. elections.

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 12:18 pm
@Magginkat,
Magginkat wrote:
...how gullible Caribou Barbie is. ...

my god... what an idiot.
0 Replies