What if 'SNL' mocked Michelle Obama?

gungasnake

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2008 07:42 pm
@Woiyo9,
Quote:
What if 'SNL' mocked Michelle Obama?

That one's simple enough: Barky OInkbama and his hordes would be talking about shutting SNL down and if they won, they would.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 12:07 am
@blatham,
And I suppose what I would suggest, blatham, is that where someone (like you) holds something to be self-evidentially true (and holds it tightly out of some emotional or "philosophical necessity", like you do) than any evidence, no matter how specious, is considered self-evidently "true."

Sound familiar.

You really should be ashamed of yourself Bernie.

You can very easily send a thrill up the legs of syncophants like Snoodley and Good Ole Dys, but I still expect more of you.

Perhaps I should not.

You linked to an article that measured media support of GOP candidates based on the percentage of all news outlets that endorsed the GOP candidate.

In such a survey (as I am sure you know) The Rocky Mountain Conservative Gazette carries the same statistical value as the New York Times.

If you are the person I think you are, you know you are off base on this and yet you felt compelled to respond with insult rather than justification.

If you have any integrity at all you will tell me how this link supports your position that the Mainstream Media is not liberaly biased, instead of tossing off insults that Dys and Snood can climb aboard.

Hey, maybe it's all fun and games on A2K and I should continue referring to you as blatham rather than "Bernie," like those who seek to earn credit and recognition with you do.

If so, fine.

I'm happy to deal with blatham the cartoon.

blatham

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 07:34 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
This is simple, finn. You hold, as a fundamental self evident truth, that the media is biased in favor of the Dem party. Your certainty on this thesis is such that it won't be shaken. Can you even imagine a data set which might change this?
sozobe

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 07:53 am
@gungasnake,
Byebye SNL!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/sozobe/michelle.jpg

Videos and transcripts here:
http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2008/10/barack_obama_snl_playing_it_sa.html
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 08:06 pm
Well, I am shocked. Shocked by the caricatures presented by this so- called comedy show. Shocked.

Joe(and there will be more of this sort of thing over the next eight years. My. My. My my.)Nation
Diest TKO

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 12:35 am
@Joe Nation,
by comedy show, you are referring to A2k right? By characters you are referring to Fox et al right?

T
K
O
Joe Nation

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 07:26 pm
@Diest TKO,
Um...
Yah..
'
Joe(yits da yonly commiedoly shoe 'round hairs)Nation
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2008 01:05 am
@blatham,
Quote:
This is simple, finn. You hold, as a fundamental self evident truth, that the media is biased in favor of the Dem party. Your certainty on this thesis is such that it won't be shaken. Can you even imagine a data set which might change this?

Yes I can.

Diest TKO

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2008 03:08 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Then tell us.
K
O
blatham

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2008 09:09 am
@Diest TKO,
Indeeders.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 07:53 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Huh.

I would have thought that data set would have been posted by now.

Joe(i hope nothing bad has happened.)Nation
0 Replies