McCain Organizational Chart

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 01:35 pm
gunga provided us with his "oinkbama org chart", so i thought i'd return the favor...

mccain's org chart is much easier to follow.
  http://www.lifeisajoke.com/Pictures/head_up_ass.jpg

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,473 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 08:15 am
@DontTreadOnMe,
I'm not one for most Internet humor-- but this explains it rather well. McCain has no discipline. He's run a campaign worthy of his lack of talent, finesse, and explosive temperment.

It's unfortuante the economy had to tank in order for the public to go sour on him and his VP pick.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 11:29 am
@Cliff Hanger,
Cliff Hanger wrote:

...McCain has no discipline. He's run a campaign worthy of his lack of talent, finesse, and explosive temperment.

although i used to have a higher opinion of mack, i have to agree that the way that he's lead (or is it not lead?) his campaign is what made me think of this picture.

there's a saying;

"if you make a mistake..well ya just screwed up. do the same one twice... and ya got your head up your ass. do it a third time and you've got your head up your ass and you like the view.

sad, really.
Cliff Hanger

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 11:58 am
@DontTreadOnMe,
Quote:
although i used to have a higher opinion of mack, i have to agree that the way that he's lead (or is it not lead?) his campaign is what made me think of this picture.

John McCain is far more reckless and less disciplined than G.W. Bush. Now that's scary.

Bush was simple and disciplined enough to know how to stick to a message during both his victorious elections. McCain has zigged and zagged. There's nothing linear in his quest for the White House.
0 Replies