What should I do about a guy who's got me hooked?

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 08:46 pm
The man in question is a guy who I have known for a long time. We went to prom. We laughed together, and have shared some intimate moments. What I feel could be love, but I sort of ruined it and now we have gone our sepearte ways. I had been on the defensive during a time when I should have lived a little. We go to college together and he's a temptation everyday. one minute I think I can handle it on my own, and the next I'm dressing sexy to catch his attention. I know I shouldn't do it, but I'm hooked. Somebody help me please
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 584 • Replies: 3
No top replies

glyn

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 10:07 pm
@Romancerunner,
dont dress sexy for him....
just talk to him
be yourself
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 11:10 pm
@Romancerunner,
be you.

dressing sexy cant hurt Razz
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 04:27 am
Do you actually see this guy outside of class, or worship him from afar? You two do know each other, so there's no reason why you can't go over to him and say, "Jim (or whatever his name is), did you see that homework assignment! It's gonna take me forever!" Or "Did you see the game last weekend where our college beat State?" Or "Brr it's getting cold, I wish my dorm room got more sun during the day." Or whatever you think is a good icebreaker.

You did something wrong. Whatever it was, I take it you've apologized. If you haven't, then do so. You may find that it was no big deal to him and you've been torturing yourself over nothing. Or it may have been a very big deal and now you've cleared the air. Either way, it can't hurt.

In the meantime, dress for yourself. Look nice but you don't have to look cheap. After all, his are not the only pair of eyes looking at you.
0 Replies