Ghosts of Kwame Haunt O-Boy

cjhsa

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 09:48 am
‘The Mayor, My Friend’
By Jeff Zeleny
Finally, the Detroit mayor has turned up at a rally for Senator Barack Obama.

“I want to thank our hosts,” Mr. Obama said, speaking to thousands of people who gathered in the Motor City on Sunday. “Mayor Ken Cockrel and First Lady Kimberly!”

For months, Mr. Obama avoided being seen with Kwame M. Kilpatrick, the city’s embattled mayor. (Even so, Republicans linked Mr. Kilpatrick and Mr. Obama in television advertisements.) But with Mr. Kilpatrick’s resignation this month " he pleaded guilty to felony charges of obstruction of justice " the rules are different for the new mayor, Kenneth V. Cockrel Jr.

Mr. Cockrel was not only invited to be one of the warm-up acts at a rally on Sunday, but he was also mentioned again and again.

The campaign is hoping to send the message that a new mayor has taken over.

“Hello, Detroit!” Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr., the Democratic running mate, screamed on Sunday. “Hello, Mr. Mayor!”
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,329 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 09:52 am
@cjhsa,
That's it. I'm no longer voting for Obama, thanks to this thread.

Well done, sir. Mission accomplished.

And yet it appears that Obama will be elected nevertheless.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 10:04 am
Heres some interviews done with some of ceej's family
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRqcfqiXCX0
cjhsa

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 11:22 am
@farmerman,
Look douchebag, you can insult me all you want. Kwame is a piece of garbage and was VERY tight with Obama before all this hit the fan. O-boy immediately pulled his lifelines away from Kilwhitey.
0 Replies