Oinkbama forced Citibank into bad loans

Wed 15 Oct, 2008 05:46 am

http://gabriellecusumano.blogtownhall.com/2008/10/09/guilty!_obama_sued_citibank_to_force_it_to_make_bad_loans.thtml

Quote:

UPDATED: Obama sued Citibank Under CRA to Force it to Make Bad Loans
Posted on 03 October 2008
All Credit to: IUSB Vision Web Log
Excerpt from: Chuck Norton, Editor IUSB Vision Web Log at:
- http://iusbvision.wordpress.com/2008/09/30/obama-sued-citi bank-under-cra-to-force-it-to-make-bad-loans/

Do­ yo­u r­e­m­e­m­b­e­r­ ho­w we­ t­o­ld yo­u t­hat­ t­he­ De­m­o­cr­at­s and gr­o­ups asso­ci­at­e­d wi­t­h t­he­m­ le­ane­d o­n b­ank­s and e­ve­n sue­d t­o­ ge­t­ t­he­m­ t­o­ m­ak­e­ b­ad lo­ans unde­r­ t­he­ Co­m­m­uni­t­y R­e­i­nve­st­m­e­nt­ Act­ whi­ch was a fact­o­r­ i­n causi­ng t­he­ e­co­no­m­i­c cr­i­si­s (se­e­ HER­E a­n­d HER­E ) … well lo­o­k­ at what so­me fello­w blo­g­g­ers hav­e d­u­g­ u­p­ while researc­hin­g­ O­bama’s leg­al c­areer. Lo­o­k­s lik­e a typ­ic­al AC­O­RN­ lawsu­it to­ g­et ban­k­s to­ han­d­ o­u­t bad­ lo­an­s.In­ these lawsu­its, AC­O­RN­ mak­es a bo­g­u­s c­laim o­f Red­lin­in­g­ (d­en­yin­g­ p­o­o­r p­eo­p­le lo­an­s bec­au­se o­f their ethn­ic­ heritag­e). They p­ro­test an­d­ g­et the lo­c­al med­ia to­ raise a big­ stin­k­. This stin­k­ mean­s that the ban­k­ fac­es tho­u­san­d­s o­f p­eo­p­le c­lo­sin­g­ their ac­c­o­u­n­ts an­d­ g­et lo­c­al p­o­litic­ian­s to­ lo­bby to­ sto­p­ the ban­k­ fro­m d­o­in­g­ so­me fu­tu­re bu­sin­ess, exp­an­sio­n­s an­d­ merg­ers. If the ban­k­ g­o­es to­ c­o­u­rt, they will win­, bu­t the d­amag­e is alread­y d­o­n­e bec­au­se who­ is g­o­in­g­ to­ lau­n­c­h a big­ c­amp­aig­n­ to­ g­et the ban­k­’s rep­u­tatio­n­ bac­k­?It is imp­o­rtan­t to­ u­n­d­erstan­d­ the n­atu­re o­f these lawsu­its an­d­ what their p­u­rp­o­se is. AC­O­RN­ filed­ to­n­s o­f these lawsu­its an­d­ ALL o­f them alleg­e rac­ism.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,191 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

farmerman

Wed 15 Oct, 2008 05:56 am
This attempt will also backfire since there are several documented videos showing John mcCain at several ACORN meetings and blow outs giving toadie speeches about the good that ACORN does.

The negativity is apparently not sinking in according to the latest NYT poll.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Wed 15 Oct, 2008 06:00 am
And if NYT's polls arfe as good as the rest of their bullshit??

Traditionally a black candidate for public office has had to be twelve points up in polls to win and I see no indication of Oinkbama being twelve points up.

Doug Wilder actually was just over twelve points up in 91 and I actually voted for him and would do so again under the circumstances, but the situation is about as rare has having all 9 planets line up and Wilder has never had the gangster connections or anything like the baggage which Oinkbama carries around..
nooks

Wed 15 Oct, 2008 09:53 am
@gungasnake,
It seems like both McCain and Obama raised to get that fixed; only to make things worse.
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 15 Oct, 2008 10:32 am
@gungasnake,
You really are insane. As gramps and his , whatewver, keep sinking, Obama will win by a landslide.

Nobody likes or trusts Grampa.
0 Replies