McCain claims he's going to "whip Obama's ......"

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 08:13 pm
McCain vows to whip Obama's 'you know what'

By BETH FOUHY, Associated Press Writer 2 hours, 36 minutes ago

ARLINGTON, Va. - Republican John McCain vowed Sunday to "whip" Democratic rival Barack Obama's "you-know-what" when the two presidential candidates meet Wednesday in their final televised debate.

McCain made that pledge as top advisers said he is weighing new economic proposals to help the nation weather the financial crisis. The Arizona senator refused to answer a reporter's question Sunday about what plans he might be considering.

McCain better be careful with his 72 year old body and heart, because he has a temper that can be detrimental to his health.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,055 • Replies: 11
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 08:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4628/picture2wz1.png
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/picture2wz1.png/1/w696.png
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 08:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I think he's hoping to dazzle us with his new plan - catch Obama off guard by not revealing any details in advance.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 08:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
McCain made that pledge as top advisers said he is weighing new economic proposals to help the nation weather the financial crisis.

Were his advisers able to get that whole sentence out without actually cracking up?
JTT

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 09:02 pm
@JTT,
Now without a great deal of work, he ain't.

Quote:
Debate coaches: 'Lost' McCain must up game

Andy Barr

Top national debate coaches say John McCain needs to make vast improvements if he wants to best Barack Obama in the final presidential debate on Wednesday " and based on his performance in the two debates held so far, they’re skeptical that the old dog is willing to learn any new tricks.

While Obama appeared “steady and consistent” in their encounters, McCain seemed “aimless,” said Emory University debate coach Melissa Maxy Wade.

Reaction polls taken during and immediately after both debates showed that respondents in general, and undecided voters in particular, favored Obama.

“Nobody who is coaching McCain would tell him to say ‘my friends,’” said pollster and former national debate champ Matt Towery. “It looks like John McCain is not receiving any professional training from coaches.”

McCain is in fact coached by one of the best in the county, even if that coaching hasn’t been evident in his performances.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14510.html

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 09:56 pm
@CalamityJane,
Obama may be "young and inexperienced," but McCain's physical and mental health is in question. Most respondents say McCain's physical health is a big issue because of his age, and feel he will not be able to last through the first four years. Many also question his mental health; his outbursts, temper, and inconsistencies are troublesome. On the other hand, most feel Obama's health is not an issue, and his intellect is not in question.

McCain's choice of Palin shows his judgment is poor to non-existent. His flip-flops during the past two weeks in how he reacted to the bailout legislation show he has no direction or answers to the financial crisis. What he has suggested sounds more liberal than conservative.

McCain = questionable mental and physical health.
Obama = good physical health and mental acuity.

Appearances and evidence counts - or should, when we elect our president.

okie

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 12:31 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Obama may be "young and inexperienced," but McCain's physical and mental health is in question. Most respondents say McCain's physical health is a big issue because of his age, and feel he will not be able to last through the first four years. Many also question his mental health; his outbursts, temper, and inconsistencies are troublesome. On the other hand, most feel Obama's health is not an issue,

Yes, smoking has been proven not to shorten anyones life span.
Quote:
and his intellect is not in question.
At least not by his supporters, or by ci. And we must all admit he knows there are 57 states and that 10,000 people died in Greenesburg, KS, which he should know since he has connections to Kansas.

Quote:
McCain's choice of Palin shows his judgment is poor to non-existent.

And Obama's choice of Biden shows he has the utmost of balanced judgement, after all he picked a guy that never says anything wrong or is a loose cannon.
Quote:
His flip-flops during the past two weeks in how he reacted to the bailout legislation show he has no direction or answers to the financial crisis. What he has suggested sounds more liberal than conservative.

Right, and Obama has shown a total command of the solutions by proposing higher taxes and another trillion dollars of spending. Also, Obama has worked in poor neighborhoods, he understands the poor, after all, his friends are slum lords, using taxpayer dollars in attempts to lift up the poor. Also, he understands that ACORN is the answer to giving the voiceless a voice, such as nonexistent persons, illegals, dead people, ficticious people, all of which are being oppressed by the rich ruling class.

Quote:
McCain = questionable mental and physical health.
Obama = good physical health and mental acuity.

Appearances and evidence counts - or should, when we elect our president.

Right on, ci, Obama is better looking (according to ci, not according to okie), he can play basketball, and he will fight for us, the oppressed downtrodden working class. McCain doesn't even know how many houses his wife owns. At least Obama knows how much land that Rezko sold him for almost nothing.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 05:05 pm
@okie,
okie wrote: "Right on, ci, Obama is better looking..."

Although I was not talking about physical looks, thanks for including that one in addition to the ones I listed.

You also wrote after my quote:
Quote:
"... and his intellect is not in question."

okie wrote:
Quote:
At least not by his supporters, or by ci.

Okay, okie, tell us why Obama's intellect is in question? Better yet, compare him to McCain and Palin.

Please list them - to your heart's content. I will respond accordingly. I want outside evidence of your claims, not your stupid opinions that have no basis in fact or evidence. You may also recruit like-minded friends of yours to add to the list.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 02:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Hey, okie, it's now Sunday, and I'm still waiting for your list I requested on Friday.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 06:59 pm
Maverick Palin has again disagreed with McCain on several issues. The latest is this one just reported:

Quote:
Palin breaks with McCain on gay marriage amendment

22 mins ago
Republican vice presidential candidate Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin speaksduring a AP " Republican vice presidential candidate Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin speaksduring a campaign rally in Loveland, …

NEW YORK " Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin says she supports a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage, a break with John McCain who has said he believes states should be left to define what marriage is. In an interview with Christian Broadcasting Network, the Alaska governor said she had voted in 1998 for a state amendment banning same sex marriage and hoped to see a federal ban on such unions.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 09:41 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Hey, okie, it's now Sunday, and I'm still waiting for your list I requested on Friday.

List what?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 09:52 am
@okie,
Just proves my point; you have a problem with memory - and questions you want to ignore.
0 Replies