Damn Traffic Cops

cjhsa

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 05:35 am
The other day I went downtown to run a few errands. I went into the local coffee shop for a snack. I was there for about 15 minutes. When I came out, there was this cop writing out a parking ticket. I said to him, 'Come on, man, how about giving a retired person a break'? He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. His insensitivity annoyed me, so I called him a 'Nazi.' He glared at me and then wrote out another ticket for having worn tires. So I proceeded to call him 'doughnut eating Gestapo.' He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he wrote a third ticket when I called him a moron in blue. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I talked back to him the more tickets he wrote. Personally, I didn't really care. I came downtown on the bus, and the car that he was putting the tickets on had one of those bumper stickers that said, 'Obama in 08'. I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. The doctor tells me that it's important to my health
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 878 • Replies: 4
No top replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 05:42 am
As Richard Bach put it:
" We are the otters of the universe"; we gotta have FUN

David
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 05:47 am
@cjhsa,
Happy wango tango retirement cjhsa.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 05:53 am
@cjhsa,
I remember that car. I saw the cop approaching it right after I got done covering their 'McCain/Palin' sticker with the 'Obama in 08' stickers I was putting on cars. I must have just missed you Smile

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 05:59 am
@rosborne979,
Yeah; that was the one where I covered the Obama stickers
with 'McCain/Palin' stickers before u arrived.

If u have newly retired, cj: happy retirement.

I retired last winter.

0 Replies