LAWMAKER ACCUSED OF FANNIE MAE CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Baldimo

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 05:26 pm
@ebrown p,
Quote:
Dan Gainor, vice president of the Business & Media Institute. "He was voting on Fannie Mae at a time when he was involved with a Fannie Mae executive. How is that not germane?

You really think this isn't a possible issue. Conflict of interest couldn't have played a part in this? If this were a Rep would you really feel this way? I doubt that.

By the way long time no chat ebrown. Hope things have gone well. Insulted anyone on the bus as of late?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 05:33 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
McCain can claim the high ground ...

McCain can make a lot of claims but occupying the high ground is clearly not one of them. McCain's high ground would occupy no more space than that of the head of a pin.
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 09:19 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Mr. Hinteler- Letme give you a hint. The USA is NOT Germany and thank God!!
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 09:21 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
The last eight years? I dont think Cyclops can count. Pelosi and Reid and the Democrats have been Chairmen of all of the Senate and House Committee which have the power to investigate.
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 09:22 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
And you won't because the media is kissing Obama's ass. The report must be true or Moses and sweet little Barney Frank could sue for defamation!
0 Replies

mason738

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 10:38 pm
@Baldimo,
OBAMA will deny it because hd is a congenital liar. As Dr. Corsi wrote in his best selling book-"Obamanation"

P. 65

OBAMA, in his selfpitying "victimology"( this is the guy to unite the US?) told that he saw a picture in Life magazine of "theblack man who tried to peel off his skin" "The only problem with the story is that it was all made up--LIFE REPORTED NO SUCH PICTURE EVER EXISTED"

Either Obama is a liar or he has a very poor memory--either of which is fatal in a person who would be president.

Dr.Corsi's book is filled with evidence of Obama's lies, halflies,evasions and obfuscations.
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 10:45 pm
@Baldimo,
a conflict of interest concerning a massive bailout and massive financial losses WHICH WILL NOT BE REPORTED IN THE MEDIA BECAUSE

l. The Media is strongly pro-Obama

2.The media is scared to death of being called homophobic

I would really like to find out whether Barney Frank was the pitcher or the catcher.
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 10:55 pm
@Baldimo,
I think what should be the death knell for Barney and his lover SHOULD BE THE COMMENT BY THE D E M O C R A T AND FORMER PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON.

"QUOTE

"I Think the responsibility that the Democrats have may rest more resisting any efforts by REPUBLICANS or the CONGRESS( then Republican) or BY ME when I was president to set some standards and tighten up just a little on Freddie Mac and Freddy Mae"

It may have been that didn't happen cheifly because Barney didn't want Herb to tighten up on him!
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 11:15 pm
@revel,
I am very much afraid that you don't know what you are talking about when you talkaboutthe Ayres -Obama connection-

l.Dr.Quentin Young, a prominent Chicago physician who attended an informal get together sponsored by Alice Palmer, a black Illinois State Senator, told Politico. com that Ayres and Obama were FRIENDS. The Boston Globe reported that Maria Warren, editor of Musings and Migranes, said that Ayers and his famous wife Bernanndine Dohrn were introducing Obama and his wife to the Hyde Park political community as "the best thing since sliced bread"

2.Obama launched his political career inAyres and Dohrn's living room in 1995

3. Obama andAyres served together onthe Woods Fund Board FOR THREE YEARS.

4. Ayres participated in thirty bombings, He explained what the Weather Underground was all about--"KILL ALL RICH PEOPLE, BREAK UP THEIR CARS AND APARTMENTS. BRING THE REVOLUTION HOME,KILL YOUR PARENTS, THAT'S WHERE IT'S REALLY AT"

As to Obama'ssuggestion that Ayres is just some professor he happens to know, does he think
0 Replies