Whoa, someone LEAKED Palin's debate notes. This is hilarious.

McGentrix

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 01:50 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Biden did refer to his notes periodically, but not to half the extent that Palin did. Without her cues she would have floundered more than those 2 times when she started talking in circles, and when she answered the question re: the increased power assumed by the VEEP Cheney. She was in total agreement. Bisen put her straight as to what the VEEP actually does, since Biden teaches Constitutional Law at Widener and Penn Law schools.

Anyway, Biden is more "of the people" than Palin or McCain, his handling of Bimbettes answer about "Wasslila main street" is such bullshit. Anybody that knows about Biden knows his availability and his riding the train to DC from Wilmington Gel, every day that the Congress is in session. Ive seen him on the ACela several times when I hadda go to DC, he was always willing to talk and discuss issues. Hes a smart guy. Palin isn't that bright. Her college performance isn't quite as bad as McCain's but its pretty mediocre.

Well, I know there was one instance where he read verbatim what his note said. I do not recall the topic, but I do recall the reading.

Biden is certainly a smart guy, there is no doubting that. He has plenty of governmental experience but he is not Presidential material. His repeated failures at running are proof of that. But, you don't know Palin. You have no idea what her intellect is and neither do the media that perpetuate the myth that she is dumber then a fifth grader.

People underestimated (misunderestimated?) Bush for his intellect, yet look who has been President the last 8 years. Obviously the electorate do not really consider the interview skills of the candidate to be indicative of the leadership skills needed for the job. Rather, they rely on the one or two things they hold important. Whether that be the economy, the war, abortion, oranges from Mexico, or the color of their trousers.

From the debate, we got that Biden was from Pennsylvania. He mentioned that a couple times so he could try to get his own "down home" cred.

But, the one thing to keep in mind during all this is that people are not voting for Biden or Palin, they are voting for McCain or Obama. Palin did a better job expressing the views of McCain then Biden did those of Obama. That's why she won the debate.

The continued rancor shown Palin demonstrates the nerve she has touched on the left. Just look at the first page on A2K. How many Obama posts are ther since palin was nominated VP? Hardly any whereas before, they dominated the political forum. Now, all the talks about Palin... Job done.
SYNRON

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 02:02 pm
@Centroles,
Centroles-- I think you misperceived. That was Biden checking with his handlers with regards to his cards. I hope that you know that Biden is a scummy little Plagiarizer. Look it up. He couldn't write a speech by himself. He has proven it by his plagiarizing. At least Palin did not plagiarize. She is far more honest than that.
SYNRON

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 02:22 pm
@McGentrix,
Bush has been president for eight years and NO ONE has attacked the US again. Most FOREIGN observers are surprized. Only the brain dead left wing does not remember the bombings by the Moslem fanatics of the British train in London and the bombings in Spain that took many lives. The Germans, according to news reports were able to snuff out an attack before it began.

BUT WE HAVE HAD NO ATTACKS UNDER BUSH.

When President Obama finishes kissing Iranian and radical Pakistani ass and dismantles the protections that President Bush has put into play in our country to protect us, then the left wing will, as usual, try to blame Bush. It will be too late if the steering wheel is in Obama's hands.

Obama will pour millions into the ghetto. Those who think he is a uniter and not just a "ghetto kid" have not read his self-hating biographies.

Here are OBAMA'S OWN WORDS from his high school experience in Punahoe

"Should you refuse this defeat and lash out at your captors, they would have a name for that, a name that could cage you just as good: Paranoid, Militant, Violent, Nigger"

END OF QUOTE

This is the UNITER? He is not. He views all of non-black americans as "CAPTORS".

What did he read in his High School?

Malcom X; Richard Wright; Frantz Fanon; Eldridge Cleaver--all people who would bind Obama tighter to American ideals--sure!!

and- Obama clearly LIES in his own autobiography. He is so involved in the skin color issue that he references a life magazine story that did not exist when he wrote of a LIFE magazine article which told about

QUOTE FROM OBAMA' AUTOBIOGRAPHY

"THE BLACK MAN WHO TRIED TO PEEL OFF HIS SKIN"

There was no such story in Life Magazine.

And Obama shows how greatly his racial indentification and skin color affects his life( and this guy is a UNITER?--(Only for his people)

"COSBY NEVER GOT THE GIRL IN I SPY AND THE BLACK MAN ON MISSION IMPOSSIBLE SPENT ALL HIS TIME UNDERGROUND"

And this is the man who might be President? Because the American public,too busy watching American Idol never read Obama's revelations and the subsequent analysis of them, they may well elect a covert BlackPower President!
0 Replies

Centroles

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 05:41 pm
@blatham,
In regards to anti-intellectualism...

http://www.zefrank.com/theshow/archives/2006/05/050506.html
0 Replies

Centroles

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 05:47 pm
@SYNRON,
I find it hilarious that you guys are using Bush to argue that someone doesn't need to sound even halfway intelligent to be a good leader. Bush! Really. He's been a good leader!? Have you been in a coma the past eight years? Look around you.

"On the campaign trail, Biden often paraphrased a speech by eloquent British Labour politician Neil Kinnock:

Whenever Biden used the speech, he cited Kinnock, and the emotional power of the words were magnified by the fact that the words could apply to an American Senator and a British MP along with many people in the audience. But one time, Biden forgot to cite Kinnock when he read the speech,and Michael Dukakis's campaign slammed him for it."

The plagarism charge against Biden is bullshit. He used that phrase dozens of times in stump speeches already and ALWAYS cited the original source until he forgot to during just one speech. Forgetting to cite the source just once out of dozens of uses doesn't make someone a plagarist, it's a minor gaffe that should've been ignored.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 05:59 pm
@Centroles,
Thank you for clarifying that issue. I never thought Biden as a plagiarist, but didn't have the facts to prove otherwise.
0 Replies