It's time for Democrats to lead

JTT

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 09:50 pm
@gungasnake,
Why don't you go stroke your bow for a while.
cjhsa

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:57 am
@JTT,
As opposed to you stroking your cooter?
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 12:52 am
@kuvasz,
My oh My! All of the F words. I really must hope that Obama wins the election. If Mr. Kuvasz gets this angry at Brandon, imagine what would happen if Obama loses--APOPLEXY! I have heard there are few good hospitals in Georgia,
SYNRON

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 12:55 am
@gungasnake,
Pelosi can be identified by her constituency. She is just as corrupt and perverted as the city she represents. Why do you think she is so weird? She is the original Stepford wife turned into a demon by the San Franciscans.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 01:10 am
@ebrown p,
ebrown p wrote:

Brandon,

If it is me who is living in a fantasy world... why don't you give me an example of a crisis that was resolved in a "bipartisan" way without rolling over the concerns of one of the parties involved.
No promblem. :wink: Click Here.
ebrown p

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 06:17 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Ouch Bill!

((Now explain to me the difference between "bipartisanship" and "capitulation"))
kuvasz

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 01:26 pm
@SYNRON,
Quote:
My oh My! All of the F words. I really must hope that Obama wins the election. If Mr. Kuvasz gets this angry at Brandon, imagine what would happen if Obama loses--APOPLEXY! I have heard there are few good hospitals in Georgia,

Dear, you play to your audience, and since you mongoloid idiots don't understand the English lauguage too much, I might as well use the words you do know.

btw if Obama loses we all get the same type of executive branch of government that George Bush gave us, and if you think that is a blessing for America you just provided prima facsia evidence that you are a mongoloid idiot.

Now kindly, pretty please, go intercourse yourself.
SYNRON

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 01:41 pm
@kuvasz,
But, dear Kuvasz, you completely ignore facts. Obama has been closely tied to

l, Rezko-a convicted felon who helped( out of the goodness of his heart, of course) Obama to purchase his Million and a half dollar house on the south side of Chicago.

2.One of the major scumbags in America, who sat on boards with Obama and organized his election. He is the piece of crap who said that-"We the weathermen did not bomb enough.

3. The Reverend Wright who, although most people on these threads do not know it, mirrors the mind set of most blacks in America who think that the US government set up 9/11, that Aids was created by Jewish doctors to help keep the black population down and that institutional racism keeps blacks out of jobs even though they deserve them because of their "high achievement" in school.

4, Valerie Jarrett, a black key advisor to Obama who has been implicated in all of the corruption in Chicago under Mayor Daley.

5. The disciples of Saul Alinksy, who helped train Obama as a community organizer. Alinsky, of course, is a Communist through and through.

What you don't realize, dear Kuvasz, is that if Obama wins the USA will be materially changed--the world turned upside down--and the redistrubution of assets and resources will flow to the scumbags who sit in the ghetto and are on permanent unemployment. You don't think that Obama will turn his back on his people, do you?
OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 01:57 pm
@ebrown p,
ebrown p wrote:

Ouch Bill!
Laughing Gotcha!

ebrown p wrote:
((Now explain to me the difference between "bipartisanship" and "capitulation"))
No need. The Democrats had control of the Senate. They could not have been forced. Much as Democrats may regret it; that was bipartisanship.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 02:47 pm
@SYNRON,
synron or massegetto, which ever you are today

the facts are that brandon posted about wanting democrats and liberals to become bipartisan because the conservatives are now on the bottom side.
as to your alledged "facts" there are none.

rezko sold the adjacent property to obama at fair market value.

ayers is not a part of obama's campaign, nor anything but an aquientence

and wright gave a sermon in a church obama attends.

jarret has not been convicted of a crime

and being a communist is not a crime.

so massegetto, please go stuff yourself. your disguise is simply too poor not to see who you are.
SYNRON

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 06:40 pm
@kuvasz,
Kuvasz-- Have you given up doing research or are you afraid of what you will find? You are egregiously mistaken and I will take the time and decisively rebut each of your errors in separate posts.

First- You state that "Rezko sold the adjacent property to Obama at market value-

WRONG AND MISLEADING.

Let's look at the facts

The Boston Globe reported that Obama had asked for Rezko's advice in negotiating the deal- and Obama toured the house WITH REZKO before making an offer. The Globe also reported real estate agent Schwan's recollection that the Obamas may not have made the highest bid but that the willingness of the Obamas andRita Rezko to close in June was DECISIVE. This detail shows the importance of Rezko to the ability of the Obamas to but their dream house. Had Rezko not been willing to buy the vacant lot adjoining the house in June,mTHE DEAL WAS OFF>"

Source-The Boston Globe

Of course, Rezko helped Obama out of the goodness of his heart. Rezko has currently been convicted for bribery as a politicalfixer andi is awaiting sentencing.

When the Chicago Sun-Times asked Obama--

"Why didn't alarm bells go off when you agreed to buy a 10 foot wide strip from Rezko to buffer your property AT THE SAME TIME THAT REPORTS WERECOMINGOUT THAT HE WAS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR ILLEGAL INFLUENCE PEDDLING?

Obama replied--"It was A BONEHEAD MOVE"

This sleaze bag who consorts with known criminals is someone we want to elect as President??????
0 Replies