After this massive bailout ...

barackman28

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 10:08 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Of course--Anything and anyone who does not conform to your "party line", is defamed. I was not aware that the superintellectuals at Berkeley were so frightened of any commentary that does not agree exactly with theirs. I always heard that they were for "free speech" a la Mario Savio, but then I may have been mistaken. When I read your message about how insensitvely the powers that be have treated Black and Hispanic peoples during the last fifty years(despite the granting of the so-called civil rights, then you will be able to wear the laurels of Berkeley, as far as I am concerned--and not before!

But pusillanimity always rules for those who are frightened of other view points, doesn't it? Even in the so called centers of Intellect!
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 10:13 am
@barackman28,
barackman28 wrote:

Of course--Anything and anyone who does not conform to your "party line", is defamed. I was not aware that the superintellectuals at Berkeley were so frightened of any commentary that does not agree exactly with theirs. I always heard that they were for "free speech" a la Mario Savio, but then I may have been mistaken. When I read your message about how insensitvely the powers that be have treated Black and Hispanic peoples during the last fifty years(despite the granting of the so-called civil rights, then you will be able to wear the laurels of Berkeley, as far as I am concerned--and not before!

But pusillanimity always rules for those who are frightened of other view points, doesn't it? Even in the so called centers of Intellect!

I told you last week, Troll, that you had over-played your hand. It's a common thing to see amongst those who think they are better at fooling people, than they actually are. Why do you persist? It's not fooling anyone here, though I bet it does work on a lot of message boards.

I do like the comic relief, though... Laughing

Cycloptichorn
barackman28

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 10:15 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Any and all criticism of Barney Frank? No, but enough smirking and snuffling in the background to erode his position. I hope you are not naive enough to think that the meetings of the Republican House members do not contain smarmy remarks about Rep. Frank. All you have to do, if you wish, is to make a search for comments about "Barney Frank-faggot" or some equivalent on the Internet. The findings will astound you. There are almost as many as those which refer to Senator Obama with the N word or some equivalent.

It is only because Representative Frank comes from a state which is progressive and not loaded with rednecks that he has continued to serve his country. He wouldn't last five minutes in Mississippi despite his obvious intellect and good work habits!
0 Replies

barackman28

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 10:20 am
@Cycloptichorn,
It's just as I thought. Since( despite your so-called Berkeley credentials) you are unable to show that any of my posts are misleading or inaccurate, you strive to try to erase my ability to give my opinion. Well, your pusillanimous stance may work for you, but I assure you that some people on these boards do agree with me.

You are probably the kind of pseudo-intellectual who refuses to read Solzhenitzen because he really "overplayed his hand"!
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 10:22 am
@barackman28,
barackman28 wrote:

It's just as I thought. Since( despite your so-called Berkeley credentials) you are unable to show that any of my posts are misleading or inaccurate, you strive to try to erase my ability to give my opinion. Well, your pusillanimous stance may work for you, but I assure you that some people on these boards do agree with me.

You are probably the kind of pseudo-intellectual who refuses to read Solzhenitzen because he really "overplayed his hand"!

I wonder if you could find a single poster who would agree with you, Troll Laughing

You aren't fooling those of us actually on the Left, that's for sure...

Cycloptichorn
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 10:27 am
@barackman28,
You continue to contradict your own statements. It's almost too funny!
dyslexia

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 10:32 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

barackman28 wrote:

I wonder if you could find a single poster who would agree with you, Troll Laughing

You aren't fooling those of us actually on the Left, that's for sure...

Cycloptichorn
barackman28

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 11:12 am
@dyslexia,
Fool those on the left? Fool those on the right? When I post anyone who thinks that I exaggerate can easily set me right. Fool? I posted the following recently--No one called it outlandish or ridiculous. All readers, both on the left or the right, saw it. If it was inaccurate or over the top, it is easily rebutted.

But no one did that--no one on the right or the left or even those in the middle among the 400 or so people that were on line at the time.

I will restate my post-
Quotefrom "Black Rage" by William H. Grier and Price M. Cobbs

"Forcibly uprooted from his home, cut off from his past, robbed of language and culture, the black man in America has been methodically dehumanized and exploited by our society"

Now, intellectuals like Cyclopitchorn would say that is "over the top". I disagree and can bring to bear hundreds of pieces of evidence to show it is correct.

But, of course, Cyclopitchorn and some others are unwilling to challenge such statements because they know they are correct.

During meetings of blacks and white liberals, some blacks discourage comments like those above made by Grier and Cobbs. They say--Shut up until Senator Obama is President. Then we can move ahead. And those who are silenced say--BUT IT'S THE TRUTH!

Now, Cyclo, are you afraid of the truth. With your massive intellect you could easily show how and why such comments are wrong, but you allow them to sit there and think that most on the left do not agree with their probity.

I have more commentary from BlackRage which needs to be aired!!
0 Replies

barackman28

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 11:13 am
@cicerone imposter,
I know that you,. Cicerone Imposter, are one of the most prolific posters on these threads. I urge you to take any quote from Black Rage and critique it so that everyone may know that those comments are inaccurate!
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 01:23 pm
@barackman28,
barackman, Even your request is biased:
Quote:
"comments are inaccurate."

The correct request would have been non-committal to any finding.
barackman28

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 02:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Have you ever read the Gulag Archipelago, Cicerone Impostor? I think not because if you had, you would find that your ideas are precisely like the stoolies in the Gulag. You have no principles and side with the majority.

You may be Asian but your responses are racist!
0 Replies

barackman28

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 03:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I challenge you, Cicerone Imposter to take any comments I have made about my city or the black people in it and show that those comments are false. You can't do it and no one else can because I have tons of documentation to show that America is essentially a racist country.

You have been challenged, please do not respond with one of your unsourced nonsense comments. Find one of my posts where I reference the plights of black people in the USA and show that it is wrong. If you can't, continue posting your meaningless fripperies.
0 Replies