So... are you watching the debate tomorrow?

djjd62

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2008 04:17 pm
good idea putting a debate on a friday night, nobody leaves the house on a friday night

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2008 05:57 pm
@djjd62,
I will watch in my house with rapt attention.
The programme will run as usual( Democratic debate costs a few cents and none will waste not even CNN)
And my able2Know computer will be there on line.. Belive me please that there is any hope nor any change in USA till my death. I mean 30 years
0 Replies

TilleyWink

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2008 06:06 pm
@ebrown p,
I am and I certainly hope McCain is there. However that looks unlikely since he has managed to get all the headlines and seems to have thrown Obama off his stride.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2008 06:21 pm
@TilleyWink,
Obama off his stride? ROFL Where have you been this past week? Obama is now double-digits ahead of McCain in the polls. And they let Palin make a fool of herself in today's interview. LOL It only goes to show that McCain is not ready for the presidency; picking incompetents for the past eight years is enough.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2008 06:27 pm
I'm still bemused re the vp debate.. that apparently McCain et al got the format into short questions, which presumably improves the outcome for Palin in contrast to long time periods. How does that work out, that a candidate can manipulate that??

I get it this is a tangent, but the whole mix of that and the "let's postpone" is
wry making.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2008 07:18 pm
@TilleyWink,
If Democracy is not a product brand name in USa
Then this kind of two in one politics would have vanished like in all other countries..
Sadma Hussain had controlled( with the help of our comrades in washington and get butchered without international justice) After his death there was a sort of civil war and still people risked their life( according to all the american media) to vote.
In NY, Washington or Ohio or any state there prevails tranquility and peace.
But i am afraid that not even 55 percent of eligible/approved voters will use their legitimate right.
Among those who voted a guy( whether pure or duplicate/diluted) will shout like a mad drunkard GOD BLESS AMERICA..
Most of the non-Americans or anti americans or critical Americans deserve a peachful life in their own country.
LET GOD BLESS AMERICA
And let the same GOD CURSE THE NONAMERICANS
Amen

0 Replies