Obama and Biden are Liars

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 11:41 am
Actually, I don't believe that at all. I think they're both honest men. But that is certainly the way the A2K board liberals would spin it if the situation described in the CNN article below were reversed. All conservative politicians are liars if there is any conceivable way to make such an interpretation. Palin supported it before she rejected it, her daughter did this, her home town does that, etc., etc. ad nauseum. Frankly, I think that labelling all one's political opponents liars is tiresome and childish, and just a sort of refuge for people who don't want to discuss the campaign issues, but they continue to do it, so I'm just joining the bandwagon.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/23/biden.earmarks/index.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 818 • Replies: 2
No top replies

JTT

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 12:11 pm
@Brandon9000,
It's not the once that matters but the sheer volume.
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 02:12 pm
@JTT,
Well, speaking of volume, I doubt you can find one single absolute lie by either McCain or Palin, that isn't simply a mistaken prediction, or being slightly confused about some fact, or "yes, she she rejected but she accepted it first," or something else that isn't really a lie.
0 Replies