A simple question

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2008 04:27 pm
What do you think those tourist who assembel in Oktoberfest in South Germany where a man had made a nasty history .
I mean Hitler's beerputch.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 657 • Replies: 5
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2008 04:58 pm
@Ramafuchs,
Is there a question in there somewhere?
Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2008 05:04 pm
@Ramafuchs,
This simple question is not addressed to those drivelling, schrivelling, gibbering, jabaring regular chatter boxes( not many in number) but those
406 people online. What i feel as a German is this.
I live in Köln where nazi criminals had met to discuss their plans and they were sheletered/vegitated in a notorious hotel near new market.
There were reactions for their nasty presence.
But for the three Americans( Germanized Americans) I hardly found one japanese or british citizens.
Today in German TV I had seen all those Anti- nazi intellectuals were sipping the beer .
There are some Germans who shed tears for this kind of Beer fest( Oktober fest) I am one among the proud Germans
Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2008 05:05 pm
@farmerman,
Be slow and steady.
In my test these are the words which I presume a question
"What do you think those tourist
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2008 05:29 pm
@Ramafuchs,
Ramafuchs wrote:

This simple question is not addressed to those drivelling, schrivelling, gibbering, jabaring regular chatter boxes( not many in number) but those
406 people online.

You've been absolutely obsessed about that user online number and trying to capture their attention. What makes you think that they are going to feel any less annoyed by you than all the current members?

When you asked about why people ignore you you've been answered many times. Why do you ignore what people tell you about why your are annoying?
0 Replies

saab

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 12:42 am
@Ramafuchs,
What does Oktoberfest has to do with Hitler?
You live in Germany and should know a little bit about German history, which you cannot always connect with Hitler even if you would like to.

The Oktoberfest is a sixteen-day festival held each year in Munich, Bavaria, Germany during late September (and running to early October). It is one of the most famous events in the city and the world's largest fair, with some six million people attending every year, and is an important part of Bavarian culture. Other cities across the world also hold Oktoberfest celebrations, modeled after the Munich event.

Oktoberfestbiers are the beers that have been served at the event in Munich since 1818, and are supplied by 6 breweries known as the Big Six: Spaten, Löwenbräu, Augustiner, Hofbräu, Paulaner and Hacker-Pschorr.
0 Replies