Why the hell HITLER is unworthy of anybody's attention while his name infatuated many of the consumers around the globe not excluding USA
If i post a thread to uphold nelson mandela or Mohan Das Gandhi or MLK or a bloody Marx or a pethetic Mother theresa it gets scarce attention from the regular intellectuals of A2K.
Ever consider the notion that it's not Hitler, Mandela, Gandhi, MLK or Marx but you
I'm not ignoring "Hitler", I'm ignoring you. It's not that I don't think Hitler
is worth attention, I think you
are not worth attention.
And if you really care about the lack of attention you receive, you should think about what you are doing to cause it. Because it's not Hitler's fault, it's not Mandela's fault, it's not MLK's fault or even Marx's fault. It's your
fault and many here have already explained to you why they find you not worth paying any attention to. It all boils down to you using so much space without anything to say. Just dropping names into your verbal diarrhea doesn't make them worthy of any attention.
If you want people to pay attention to you, pay attention to them. They've told you time and again that ignoring what they say to just babble on incoherently isn't their cup of tea. So if you want them to talk to you why not talk to them, instead of just crap on their threads?
For example, I once tried to talk to you in earnest. I asked you a direct question about something you said (about never having worked or gone to school) that I was curious about and you just ignored it and kept posting your nonsensical babble that you've already posted thousands of times.
Why would I try it again? If you aren't here to talk to people and just want to see your babble on the screen then what is the point? I've seen you say the same thing so many times now. It's no exaggeration to say that you've said some things close to a thousand times to this group already. You do things like post your address over and over as if it's something to respond to. I have seen you do that recently again in a thread about Iraq where you somehow think a compelling response is to post your street address yet again and declare "I am Rama".
What kind of response is that idiotic drivel supposed to get? People are being polite to ignore you instead of just telling you how annoying you are. Name dropping Gandhi, MLK and Marx for the 2o00th time doesn't get any more interesting.
Want attention? Be interesting!
Here are some friendly tips (I mean it, if you do this I guarantee people will treat you differently):
1) Don't repeat the same things over and over. After seeing you say it hundreds of times I don't need to be told that you like Ghandi, MLK and Marx. Just put that in your signature or something if you think anyone might have missed it.
2) Post something related to the thread. We all know that you don't like the US government so saying it over and over on any political thread isn't very relevant. If you don't have anything that is in any way relevant to say on the thread then wait until you do. Just repeating "I speak the language of Gandhi, MLK and Marx and the USA is barbaric" is annoying and not interesting. There's nothing wrong with reading along if you have nothing relevant to say.
3) If people respond to you, don't launch into a blind diatribe where you repeat everything you are already know for (for reference it's the whole "I am Rama, I like Gandhi, MLK and Marx and the USA is Barbaric I live in Köln but I came from India" bit). Read what they said and respond to what they are saying, not just the diatribes their post reminded you of.
In short your whole problem is that you have almost nothing more to say than these things:
1) You are from India but now live in Köln
2) You like Ghandi, MLK and Marx
3) You think the USA is barbaric etc etc etc (different adjectives to say the same thing all count here)
4) "You are Rama and your address is..."
If you were to just put those things in your signature or profile and never say them again, you would get more attention. You'd still have to work on that whole coherence thing, but at least you won't be as annoying.
Your English difficulties don't annoy me, I like to help people who don't speak English well. What annoys me is that you have nothing more than those 4 items above to say, and that you spend thousands of posts saying it.
Edit: And here is a good opportunity for you, I just spent time writing out my thoughts and not ignoring you. I've done this before and you launch your "I am here to expose my _____ (ignorance etc)" sheepish routine. That's actually number 5 and I don't need to read it all over again.
Are you going to respond to what I say or are you going to repeat one of the standard 5 Rama phrases now that I did not ignore you?