FANNIE CEO calls dems FANNIE's "family": Explosive Video

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 07:54 am

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/09/18/fannie-mae-ceo-democrats-you-are-our-family-conscience

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 343 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Woiyo9

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 10:30 am
Good morning members of the Congressional Black Caucus. I am humbled to come here today to reaffirm the friendship and partnership between Fannie Mae and the Congressional Black Caucus. Fannie Mae is determined to keep tearing down the barriers to deliver on the American dream and that means we need to work together with the CBC. So many of you have been good friends to Fannie Mae and our mission. You've been friends through thick and thin. We have indeed come upon a difficult time for Fannie Mae. There is much to be done inside my company and I humbly ask you to help us and to help me. If there are areas where we are missing. If there are areas where we could do better, we'd like to hear it from our friends and I'd be so bold as to say our family first.

It is true that Fannie Mae has lent more money to more minorities and more underserved individuals than any single company in history.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 10:49 am
I mean, here we have a demoKKKrat money scandal which could put taxpayers on the hook for five trillion dollars and not much more than a peep from the demokkkrat-owned media while they squeal like little pigs over the 8% profit of the oil industry and leave no stone unturned up there in Alaska looking for evidence of Sarah Palin having unpaid parking tickets.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 11:42 am
This gets better. Now we have Joe Biden claiming that paying higher taxes for this demoKKKrat rape/pillage thing is a "patriotic act(TM)":

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080918/ap_on_el_pr/biden_taxes_3
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 11:46 am
Still more:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2085194/posts

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2008 02:32 pm
@gungasnake,
Kindly allow me to repeat my critical views about American Electoral system which I always brand
ROTTEN TO THE CORE. Unfit to follow.
This two party system is banal if not pathetic.

neither the idiotic CEO#s nor the intellectual consumers( citizens) can uphold the DIGNITY OF DEMOCRACY.
Iraq and Afganisthan is far far far far far far better democracy..
Send those rascals ( CEOs) to learn the word DEMOCRACY:
0 Replies