The Biden train wreck

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 10:09 am
With all the media attention focused on the Palin, let's not overlook Obama's VP.

This guy could be a heartbeat away?

God help us...

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/09/11/america/biden.php

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:40 pm
You wouldn't understand "honesty" if it slapped you on the face. Unlike Palin, Binden is less confident than Palin even with his background in national and international "experience."

That flies way over your head.
yitwail

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:51 pm
Biden's honest, or maybe candid to a fault. on the other hand, his gaffes make him sound like the second coming of George Dubya. still, Bush's policies were the problem, not his mangling of the English language.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:55 pm
@A Lone Voice,
Quote:

With all the media attention focused on the Palin, let's not overlook Obama's VP.

This guy could be a heartbeat away?

God help us...

I say again, they appear to have been looking for an old-bum and you have to assume they were after the old-bum vote. Here's the guy they really needed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8L-ZZSc8JU
0 Replies

A Lone Voice

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 11:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Biden has been on the wrong side of history on just about every major foreign policy issue since he was elected to the senate.

He urged Iraq to be broken up into three separate states as a shortcut to solve the problems there. He was against the surge. And for you libs/progressives, this was after he voted for war.

He was against the first Gulf War, leaving Kuwait to Iraq.

He was a staunch opponent of Reagan's strategy of dismantling the Soviet Union, calling for a nuclear freeze and appeasement.

Who calls this guy a foreign policy 'expert'? Laughing Imagine a world in Joe Biden's image...

He is typical of what is wrong in this country, and true Obama supporters have to be disappointed that a party hack like this was selected as their VP candidate.

Change, indeed.

But he does acknowledge that Obama is clean and articulate...

A Lone Voice

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 02:47 pm
More Joe Biden!

Please, put this guy on TV as much as possible!

And remember, be a patriot; pay more taxes...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 02:49 pm
@A Lone Voice,
Your myopia is just amazing; you have a one way scope.
A Lone Voice

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 03:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You know, I usual ignore those posters who specialize in the one or two sentence response, usually sharing nothing more than an insult. You seem to do this a lot, which is why I ignore you; I'd much rather have an interesting exchange with someone who displays a little wit.

But since you persist: tell me WHY I have a one way scope. Address why you believe I'm wrong where I point out Biden has been on the wrong side of history during his long career in Washington. Address his rather stupid remark today about how paying taxes is patriotic, or his insulting comments about Obama being "clean and articulate.".

Or, how he claimed during the primaries Obama wasn't ready to be president.

There's a lot we can talk about on this thread.

Or, you can continue to run your post total up and let your lack of intellect show, in which I will continue to ignore you...
A Lone Voice

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 04:44 pm
More Joe!

FDR adressed the nation as president on TV in 1929 (where does this guy get this stuff?)

Guy can't open his mouth without screwing up a fact somehow, and we want to let him loose on the world?

Wrong side of history in every important foreign policy decision in the past 30 years, yet libs/progressives consider him an 'expert.'

Why did Obama draft this hack?

A heartbeat away? And the libs/progressives have made fun of Palin...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 05:29 pm
@A Lone Voice,
Thanks for the ignore.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2008 06:54 am
@cicerone imposter,

http://boortz.com/images/funny/092508_samuelson.jpg

0 Replies