The Danish Hospital Bomb!

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 05:31 am
Either the work of a madman or perhaps something far more cunning, deliberate and sinister?

As with 9/11 and the Bali bomb, there can be but one agenda benefitting from public and international outrage caused by such atrocities.

9/11 gave the Administration popularity, Afghanistan and justification for their 'War On Terrorism'. Bali mobilised Australia and other nations into helping give the Administration effective ownership of Iraq and her trillions of barrels of oil.

During the Clinton era, there were trickles of international terrorism, virtually all of which could linked directly to insanity or local dissatisfaction by some politically-motivated domestic organizations, as in Spain, India, Russia, Israel, Northern Ireland, U.K., etc.

However, it is harsh reality that, since the Bush Administration took power, APPARENTLY random acts of terrorism have started to multiply in previously untouched nations, with no obvious political objective or result, other than to mobilise public and international support for the Bush agenda.

Coincidence? Some evil-minded and paranoid people might suspect otherwise. Twisted Evil
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,653 • Replies: 31
No top replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 05:44 am
I don't think it's a coincidence at all.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 07:26 am
Sorry, what's the Bali bomb, and the Danish hospital bomb?
Any references?

"APPARENTLY random acts of terrorism have started to multiply in previously untouched nations"
I'm interested in more info... any references for other events you may be thinking of?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 07:51 am
I assume the inference is that the Bush administration is somehow behind the recent spate of bombings. Another half cocked conspiracy theory?
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 10:03 am
CodeBorg, (You cannot be serious, man!) a car bomb exploded today outside a Copenhagen HOSPITAL (that should anger the general public). Denmark is a law-abiding nation and almost uniquely, a country with no enemies and where acts of terrorism are virtually unknown.

However, this atrocity could encourage Danish support for the Bush Administration by putting their own armed forces into Iraq.

Last year's Bali bomb and many fatalities galvanised a mainly anti-war Australian public into backing the Bush invasion of Iraq. For further info, would suggest a search engine, using the heading 'Bali Bomb'.

au1929, I mentioned only the evil-minded and paranoid. Twisted Evil

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 11:25 am
John Webb

The war between the two rival rocker gangs is quite "famous" in Denmark for years - even most conservative Danish people know about that!

Besides, Danmark has engaged armed forces in Iraq (one soldier was killed already).
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 11:47 am
But is it a rocker habit to put car bombs outside hospitals? Also, is not Bush seeking more foreign troops as sitting targets and to fill body bags? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 11:54 am
John Webb wrote:
But is it a rocker habit to put car bombs outside hospitals? Also, is not Bush seeking more foreign troops as sitting targets and to fill body bags? Twisted Evil

Haven't you dug your hole deep enough. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 12:04 pm
John Webb wrote:

The "rocker war" went on for years - bombs infront of hospitals were "normal". Thus, in 1996 the so-called "rocker act" became law.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 12:23 pm
Terrorism is finally back, everywhere and anyhow. We've come a long way from the original demand for retreat of American troops from Saudi soil... hohum hohum.

It's state sponsored terrorism with which the CIA, under right-wing policy, has developed a famous bloodbath. I guess they're hardly keeping that a secret any more. Everybody suspects it. It's just the ones whose opinion has been bought off -- the inhuman cowards -- who try to keep up a skeptical pose about this.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 12:41 pm
The CIA nor terrorism in the sense that it investigated are related to this bombing. Also, what do you mean it's finally back, I can remember a constant flow of it all my life.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 01:15 pm
There has never been as much terrorism as since the Bush gang took power. Up to 2000, every statistic was showing terrorism to shrink both quantitatively as qualitatively. Then came 9/11. Don't pretend.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 01:23 pm
wolf wrote:
There has never been as much terrorism as since the Bush gang took power. Up to 2000, every statistic was showing terrorism to shrink both quantitatively as qualitatively. Then came 9/11. Don't pretend.

I don't deny your point, if you read my thread on the Arm's race you will see that they agree you only attack weakness, we were viewed as weak after the USS Cole and other strikes were essentially ignored.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 01:39 pm
Allow me, and millions of others on this world, to be extremely cynical about the whole bin Laden episode. It gave a tremendous spike in the stats, but is just too connected to Bushist interests, and riddled with investigative sloppiness/complicity, to be regarded as genuine islamic terrorism.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 01:56 am
The Bali bombers have admitted their role. They were muslim extremists. So far 2 (I think) death sentences have been handed down. The appeal against one has already been rejected. (Amrozi)
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 03:13 am
One, shown on TV, appears to be mentally deranged and the other claims to have confessed under torture. Some possibility of scapegoats?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 03:32 am
No, they were laughing and cheering in open court when the death sentences were handed down. Death to America, death to Australia. they're guilty and they're proud of it.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 04:39 am
I'm not gonna deny that these guys have fundamentalist ideas. But I will deny that they have the means or skills to develop a type of bomb with such tremendous power as to destroy a whole block, plant it, and hide this all from our o so powerful (so-called) intelligence agencies. The latter have a tradition of funding and helping terrorists, with tremendous bloodshed as a result, and the revival of the 'war on terror' as a motive. No doubt about it.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 06:36 am
wolf wrote:
I'm not gonna deny that these guys have fundamentalist ideas. But I will deny that they have the means or skills to develop a type of bomb with such tremendous power as to destroy a whole block, (etc)

Why wouldnt they be able to acquire those skills? Why wouldnt they be able to do the same thing you say the CIA is doing all the time? Are they of inferior intelligence, you think?

You can find manuals on how to make bombs on the net, no biggie there, let alone what expertise on the matter is doing the rounds among various extremist groups; what you then need is money and enough hideaways to be able to keep your operation secret. The extremist Islamists of Al-Qaeda and the like lack neither funding nor trusted contacts across the Muslim world - why wouldnt they be able to do it?

You already add "(so called)" to your designation "our o so powerful intelligence agencies", and you're right - no intelligence agency can humanly control everything that happens anywhere - you cant expect the CIA to have its agents ready on the look-out at every possible terrorist hideaway in Karachi, Cairo or Jakarta slums. So **** will happen in various countries for various reasons by various groups, without one single driving force controlling it all.
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 06:55 am
However, those convicted appear more like idiots than bomb-making masterminds.

It is to be hoped that the Bali police have not been guided by the film 'Casablanca' and blamed "the usual suspects"? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies