Latin Translation

KL

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 10:57 am
This thread is amazing, but George, how awesome are you? I can't imagine how many people you've helped, and I'm completely impressed that you would offer so much of your personal time to help total strangers. Thanks, George! I, too, have a translation need. Two seperate phrases, instructions, if you will, for two specific items. "PRAY WITH LOVE" & "WRITE WITH LOVE". Any ideas?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,171 • Replies: 3
No top replies

George

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 12:31 pm
@KL,
Thank you for the kind words, KL.

PRAY WITH LOVE
ORA CUM AMORE (if addressed to one person)
ORATE CUM AMORE (if addressed to more than one person)

WRITE WITH LOVE
SCRIBE CUM AMORE (if addressed to one person)
SCRIBITE CUM AMORE (if addressed to more than one person)
KL

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 07:54 pm
@George,
Wow! You answered so fast! And what a cool signature, I personally am exhausted from everyday life! Just so you know, I am writing (illiterate bum that I am) my very first novel. I am hoping to have it completed by NEXT YEAR. (yes, I say that every year) However, it's going well this year, and someday, (this one's by faith, George) perhaps, it will be published. When this happens, I will need your name for a "page of thanks". Of course, I will need your address so I can send one of the first copies, but since I have to work at a "real job", we'll have plenty of time for that! It's the best thanks I can offer for now. You're the greatest, George.
George

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 08:18 pm
@KL,
You're welcome, KL. Best of luck!
0 Replies