Latest Challenges to the Teaching of Evolution

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 03:02 pm
@spendius,
spendi You don't know what a "clincher" is. If you did, you wouldn't be posting all your crap in support of ID which has the support of extremists of religions.

That's not even a challenge; it's a far gone conclusion!
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 04:53 pm
@High Seas,
Quote:
The essence of science is the repeatable experiment.
I have previously asked the self declared scientists here to name an experiment that proves evolution; to make one prediction based on evolution.
Ionus

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 04:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You post said absolutely nothing of import. It's full of bull **** and nonsense.
With that post you have contributed what ?
spendius

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:03 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
I have previously asked the self declared scientists here to name an experiment that proves evolution; to make one prediction based on evolution.

I've seen predictions that our legs will shrivel away with all these cars, lifts and planes, that our foreheads swell out with our brains expanding and our dicks drop off for want of regular exercise.
farmerman

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:13 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
I've seen predictions that our legs will shrivel away with all these cars, lifts and planes, that our foreheads swell out with our brains expanding and our dicks drop off for want of regular exercise.
And you got this information from which comic book?
Ive provided ANUS with several areas of predictions and experiments that test the sustainability of nat selection and evolution in general. Ive recemntly posted several Abiogenesis experiments specifically for a poster named Ralph. All of these submissions have been summarily ignored so that the statements that ANUS and RALPHY make about how everyone avoids these questions can be typed with some degree of plausible deniability.

Ive had to open some spendi trash because he seems to be getting a lot of post- posting posts.
WHenever spendi gets quoted , he maintains his mortality on the thread. Like the dead in Our Town, he only lives in our collective minds whenever someone brings him up.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:14 pm
@Ionus,
An observation which is more than your post.
spendius

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:19 pm
@farmerman,
Aw gee fm!! Order them not to "bring me up" like Setanta tries to do only hasn't the nerve to say it clean. All totalitarians order what is or is not to be brought up. It seems to be a scientific principle.

To look after your wife properly you should study Foulata in King Solomon's Mines.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:20 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Or women will become so heavily reliant on artificial insemination and caesarian operations their vaginae will grow closed.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:22 pm
@Ionus,
You're an idiot! No knowledge base or support for your claims.
spendius

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:22 pm
@Ionus,
And we don't want that do we? No Sir!!
spendius

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:23 pm
@spendius,
Although I can see some advantages I suppose.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:23 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Ive provided ANUS with several areas of predictions
You have done no such thing clown. This is "Latest Challenges to the Teaching of Evolution" thread. Try to keep up. I dont follow you reading everything you write in other threads. Sorting through your drunken abuse of the English language is hard enough here without looking for it on other threads.

Gomer the Turd must seek help.
spendius

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:25 pm
@Ionus,
I didn't see it either Io. Perhaps he's just asserting again.
Ionus

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
An observation which is more than your post.
No one cares that much about your observations on what is clearly visible to us all. You are trying to tell us to avoid someone, like a true censor and dictator.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:27 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
The essence of science is the repeatable experiment.

We've spoken before so you know my training is in mathematics - not, strictly speaking, a science, but certainly enabling me to answer you on prediction: we can never question the probability of an event after it has taken place. Once something happens, its probability hits 100% and stays there forever. Before something happens though, there's always chance; and doubt, because something different is always possible. Humility in prediction is called for Smile
Ionus

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You're an idiot! No knowledge base or support for your claims.
Clowns like you have trouble understanding humuor. I suggest you try to relax more....are you on suicide watch ?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:28 pm
@Ionus,
You're a jackass; that's my kind of humor.
Ionus

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:28 pm
@High Seas,
Quote:
Once something happens, its probability hits 100% and stays there forever.
Which begs the question, was the probablility of other events zero ?
spendius

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:29 pm
@High Seas,
Quote:
you probably know my training is in mathematics - not, strictly speaking, a science

Sheesh!! It's the only science.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
And you are a first class idiot who would be better spending their time trying to understand something, ANYTHING, rather than give advise to others on what to read based on your feelings for a person.

Quote:
Dont go on stage.