Biden might regret these quotes

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 08:42 am
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=NGRhNzJlMWY5NjdiNzhjMTRkYjMzNjYwOGJmYzNjMTY

Quote:
On Iraq:
Biden on Meet the Press in 2002, discussing Saddam Hussein: “He’s a long term threat and a short term threat to our national security… “We have no choice but to eliminate the threat. This is a guy who is an extreme danger to the world.”

Biden on Meet the Press in 2002: “Saddam must be dislodged from his weapons or dislodged from power.”

Biden on Meet the Press in 2007, on Hussein’s WMDs: “Well, the point is, it turned out they didn’t, but everyone in the world thought he had them. The weapons inspectors said he had them. He catalogued " they catalogued them. This was not some, some Cheney, you know, pipe dream. This was, in fact, catalogued.”

I think that these quotes will come back to bite him in the election.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,629 • Replies: 14

ebrown p

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 10:05 am
@mysteryman,
Wishful thinking...

Just wait until we see what's out there for Romney Wink
mysteryman

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 11:00 am
@ebrown p,
I dont think Romney will be the VP, I still think it will be Sarah Palin.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 11:11 am
@mysteryman,
You got that idea from me! Laughing

Cycloptichorn
mysteryman

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 11:18 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Ive been supporting her for a long time.

But if you want to admit that you agree with me, thats fine...LOL
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 11:53 am
Biden won't regret anything he's said in the past; that's the reality of campaigning for the highest office of the land; most people understand that and don't put much weight to them. What will matter more is how the convention turns out this week where this election can make a difference.
cjhsa

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 05:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Biden/Obama - or is that the other way around? Two big gun grabbers - just what we need. Not.
parados

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 05:42 pm
@mysteryman,
Are you not voting for Obama because of Biden's quotes?
parados

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 05:43 pm
@cjhsa,
You better get to Walmart and stock up on ammo and canned food cj.. It's gonna be a long 8 years. I suggest you not leave your barricaded house, even to vote, otherwise they can get you when you are in the open.
cjhsa

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 06:00 pm
@parados,
These two anti-americans won't be president - at least not for long. WTF is wrong with this country that these two douchebags would even be considered for the office?

I don't like McCain either - but Obama and his crew - what a load of crap.
cjhsa

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 06:11 pm
@cjhsa,
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/08/24/man-arrested-with-weapons-at-pelosis-denver-hotel/

It just gets worse and worse.
parados

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 06:20 pm
@cjhsa,
I guess you don't want the existing gun laws enforced either. So much for supporting the NRA.
cjhsa

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 06:34 pm
@parados,
???

Explain how he's violating any existing "gun control" laws. Please.

Go ahead and embarass yourself paranonuts.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 04:14 pm
@parados,
Mysteryman
is not a person to be carried away with corporate media
nor a critical person like me and others to expose the American political system.
He is a person who feels happy with his past, present and future life.
Elect any Tom, Dick or Harry and drive your car fast so that you avoid the nasty, dirty reality of the world.
Ramafuchs
Ramafuchs

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 09:03 pm
@Ramafuchs,
Incipient Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama’s selection of Joseph Biden as his running mate constitutes a stunning betrayal of the anti-war constituency who made possible his hard-fought victory in the Democratic primaries and caucuses.

The veteran Delaware senator has been one the leading congressional supporters of U.S. militarization of the Middle East and Eastern Europe, of strict economic sanctions against Cuba, and of Israeli occupation policies.

Most significantly, however, Biden, who chaired the Senate Foreign Relations Committee during the lead-up to the Iraq War during the latter half of 2002, was perhaps the single most important congressional backer of the Bush administration’s decision to invade that oil-rich country.
http://www.fpif.org/fpiftxt/5492
0 Replies